Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. vs South Laurel 13th Regional Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a very interesting match for sure!

Im going to take Spurlock and the Tigers by 4.
I would love to see this one.

I believe St. John will not be stopped and the Cards will move on in a close one.

Good luck to both teams!
Clay Co.!
Will be a great game!! Good luck to both!!
This is an interesting game. I don't know much about Clay Co, but watching the box scores for there last few games, they appear to be a pretty solid team. I like S. Laurel's experience though to carry them to victory.

SL 75 - Clay Co 69
Good Luck Coach Spurlock and the Clay County Tigers !!!
clay-70
SL-59
This should be a tough game. Hopefully my cousin, Coach Spurlock, can pull out the victory. Go Tigers!
South will come out on top in a close one.:rockon:
Clay by 3
IMO South has date with Corbin in the finals. Clay will be a tough matchup and this should be a really good game. Clay could upset them, but not likely, to much St. John. He is a difficult matchup for anyone in the 13th.
Any time these two teams get together, its a great game. St. John will have an huge game but I see Clay's Defense shutting down everyone else. Tigers by 7, with a big game from Wilson.
Clay Co. can beat them but, I just dont see it happening! South Laurel has a solid team! They are Good thats for sure! I would love to see Clay Co. pull this one out though!

Im going to say South=54 Clay Co.=49
South Laurel by 15
South Laurel by 11.
I'll take South Laurel by 10.

Best of luck to both!
I think that Clay is a little better defensively but South Laruel is a better offensive team. This will come down to coaching. Both coaches are very experienced. I think defense wins championships so I think Clay will come out on top in this game.Clay wins by 6
Crazy Horse Wrote:I think that Clay is a little better defensively but South Laruel is a better offensive team. This will come down to coaching. Both coaches are very experienced. I think defense wins championships so I think Clay will come out on top in this game.Clay wins by 6

If it comes down to coaching, Steve Wright will win everytime in this matchup.
Clay in a close one.