Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Johnson Central 15th Region 1st Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions?
Why are two teams from the same district playing in the first round? Or is it diff for girls? JC by 4
Sc won the play-in game
Johnson Central.
JC takes this one fairly easily I think...
SC has a hard time matching up wit Central due to their size and weight but maybe a third time is charm and if Booth can score about 30 or more the Lady Cards could pull the upset but look for Central to win by eight. I think its unfair that the Lady Cards have to Central in the first round being from the same district. Thank god its going back to the way it was last year.:popcorn:
Down and Out Wrote:SC has a hard time matching up wit Central due to their size and weight but maybe a third time is charm and if Booth can score about 30 or more the Lady Cards could pull the upset but look for Central to win by eight. I think its unfair that the Lady Cards have to Central in the first round being from the same district. Thank god its going back to the way it was last year.:popcorn:

If it was the way it was last year, SC wouldn't be in at all. JC and Paintsville would be the only representatives from the 57th. I have always heard the phrase that you have to be in it to win it. So SC is in it, whether or not they can beat JC will be determined on Tuesday night. I say JC by 12.
I'll take the Lady Eagles in this one by about 10.

Good luck to both of these teams!
JC makes it 3-0 in their match-ups this season, winning this one by 10
JC by 8
Johnson Central by 10+
JC by 12
any word?
Johnson Central Won by 1
i think the score was 41 to 40
Miss Congeniality Wrote:Johnson Central Won by 1
i think the score was 41 to 40

WOW.
Shocked that it was that close.
Congrats JC and Thanks!!
JC 41 - SC 40
congrats lady eagles!
Congrats Eagles!!!
Congrats Lady Eagles on the hard fought victory!