Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could Radio Chip's be Coming Soon to Your Driver's License?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran across this article, and thought some members would be interseted. The complete article is linked below.

The proposal, which has earned the support of Janet Napolitano, the newly chosen chief of the Department of Homeland Security, would embed radio chips in driver's licenses, or "enhanced driver's licenses."

Privacy advocates are issuing warnings about a new radio[URL="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90008#"]
[/URL]chip plan that ultimately could provide electronic identification for every adult in the U.S. and allow agents to compile attendance lists at anti-government rallies simply by walking through the assembly.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...geId=90008
Something related to this, is some insurance companies will be installing devices in your car which send the insurance co info on your driving habits and you will be billed accordingly.
I think they need to do a little more on getting it harder to have fake id's. A chip will only cause the state to raise the price of license.
I kinda relate this to the computer chip placed under the skin. COuld be considered the mark of the beast. If you all get, how Im trying to relate the two. Just another way to kill our privacy.
Also, the couldn't they just leave there lisence at home? If they are using this for what they say they are.
that is true. Why have it on paper if they already know all the info.
I don't like this idea at all. Not for U.S. citizens.
Devils Win Wrote:I don't like this idea at all. Not for U.S. citizens.

Big Brother, is getting way out of hand, this is another way to invade our privacy..............Along with owning our banks and the car manufacturers, OBAMA, is apologizing to foreign countries for our policies in the past,I think this president will go down in history as the one that brought the U.S to its knees!!!!!!!!! The worst political mistake we as American people have made is voting OBAMA in as president JMO !!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Big Brother, is getting way out of hand, this is another way to invade our privacy..............Along with owning our banks and the car manufacturers, OBAMA, is apologizing to foreign countries for our policies in the past,I think this president will go down in history as the one that brought the U.S to its knees!!!!!!!!! The worst political mistake we as American people have made is voting OBAMA in as president JMO !!!!!!!!!
Only time will tell. I hope you're wrong.
DevilsWin Wrote:Only time will tell. I hope you're wrong.

Yeah me too D.W, me too!!!!!!!!!!
I don't buy into all of the "radio chips will be the mark of the beast," talk but I also can't say that I would support putting what is essentially a tracking device into anything that a person has to carry on them most, if not, all of the time.
DevilsWin Wrote:Only time will tell. I hope you're wrong.

DW,
I know you were a strong supporter of Obama. Honestly, have your views on him changed any at all up to this point that he has been in office?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:DW,
I know you were a strong supporter of Obama. Honestly, have your views on him changed any at all up to this point that he has been in office?

Not yet. But he hasn't been around long enough to see what kind of results we will get from his policies.

Some people misrepresent what this administration is doing to try to win the battle for public support in the media.

I'm more of a, "lets wait and see" kind of guy.

Believe me if he starts doing some of the things the right is accusing him of doing I won't be happy.

But for now, he still has my support.
DevilsWin Wrote:Not yet. But he hasn't been around long enough to see what kind of results we will get from his policies.

Some people misrepresent what this administration is doing to try to win the battle for public support in the media.

I'm more of a, "lets wait and see" kind of guy.

Believe me if he starts doing some of the things the right is accusing him of doing I won't be happy.

But for now, he still has my support.

Fair enough
lil dog Wrote:Big Brother, is getting way out of hand, this is another way to invade our privacy..............Along with owning our banks and the car manufacturers, OBAMA, is apologizing to foreign countries for our policies in the past,I think this president will go down in history as the one that brought the U.S to its knees!!!!!!!!! The worst political mistake we as American people have made is voting OBAMA in as president JMO !!!!!!!!!

Did the Bush wiretapping start all of this?
TheRealVille Wrote:Did the Bush wiretapping start all of this?

Nope!

I didnt help vote him in.
EOE Wrote:I didnt help vote him in.

Good, I didn't either, but if America goes down we all go with it!!!!!!!
If they do this, I say everybody in America tape their licenses onto a radio control car and drive it around in circles until the batteries go dead Big Grin
:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If they do this, I say everybody in America tape their licenses onto a radio control car and drive it around in circles until the batteries go dead Big Grin

:thatsfunn.................:lmao:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If they do this, I say everybody in America tape their licenses onto a radio control car and drive it around in circles until the batteries go dead Big Grin

:Clap::notworthy