Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 15th regional tournament?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts & Predictions?

GIRLS BRACKET
MONDAY
1 – #1 Shelby Valley vs. Paintsville 6:30PM @ Expo Center
2 – #1 Phelps vs. Allen Central 8PM @ Expo Center

TUESDAY
3 – #1 Betsy Layne vs. Pike Central 6:30PM @ Expo Center
4 – # 1 Johnson Central vs. Sheldon Clark 8PM @ Expo Center

Semi Finals
Friday

Finals
Saturday
No thoughts on how the region will play out?
I see a Phelps/Johnson Central final with Phelps winning, pulling an upset!
PHSdomination Wrote:I see a Phelps/Johnson Central final with Phelps winning, pulling an upset!

I think you've got the two finalists correct, but I'm hoping Johnson Central repeats as Regional Champs!!! Work hard girls, you can do it.
I see JC & Shelby Valley in the finals, with JC advancing to Rupp
I think Johnson Central should repeat this year. They have a very good team with lots of talent. But, at tournament time, nothing is 100% predictable.
Poor Allen Central! Nobody's voted for them yet! Sad

Plus... I LOVE THIS EMOTICONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confusedinglepar
Johnson Central!
If JC plays defense like they are capable then they will repeat!
Well, Phelps advances with their win tonight over Allen Central..... Paintsville also advances with their win against Shelby Valley..... Looks like a Paintsville/Phelps match-up for Thursday....

Let's go Lady Hornets!!!
Paintsville vs JC with JC winning the 15th by 9.
phs1986 Wrote:Well, Phelps advances with their win tonight over Allen Central..... Paintsville also advances with their win against Shelby Valley..... Looks like a Paintsville/Phelps match-up for Thursday....

Let's go Lady Hornets!!!

sorry to correct you but i hope to avoid any confusion..phelps will take on the tigers on friday @ 6:30
Phelps vs JC with JC going to bowling green =/ lol
It'll be hard to stop them but wireman is a great coach ... wish pike central had him =/ haha
I see Phelps and Johnson Central in the championship. However, I do believe that Phelps will win.
Well, i wanted to say SV all along, but they just couldn't pull through against Paintsville, although Cantrell's shot looked like it was going in. But now, I'm going to have to say Johnson Central after sweeping under to get a close one against Sheldon Clark.
rooting for Phelps now that my girls are out
i honestly believe thaat painstville will pull this one out.my opinon is that they will beat phelps on friday and advance to JC. Central has beaten them 4 times this year and it should be near impossible to pull another off.
Phelps advances to the finals tonight.
Not sure about the winner of BL & JC.
Either way, it's going to be one heck of a game for the championship!
johnson central beat betsy layne 42-19 i think.
phelps && JC will play tomorrow at 7:30 at the expo for the championship.
good luck hornets !
my championship prediction was right! haha
I think phelps will win by 3. Good luck to both teams!
Johnson Central Baby!!!