Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region POY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This award goes to a senior.
Thoughts?
Clevinger from Pikeville, Adams and Bryant from Valley, Welch from JC all come to mind.
Probably will go to Clevinger. I think Bryant deserves some consideration also.
Stiltner from Phelps should be up on the list.
Welch from JC for sure.
I would have to go with Bryant from Valley. GO BIG BLUE.:flame:
Cleveger will deff. win this award most likely...
Bryant from SV deserves it more than any of them.
Matt Clevenger is my standout.

Logan Bryant, Devan Adams, Dillon Stiltner, Ryan Hager, Michael Boyd Thompson, and Ian Welch all came to mind.
After watching all 15th region teams this year, my pick is Matt Clevenger.

He leaves it all on the floor in every minute of every game and deserves this award after an outstanding career at Pikeville.
Logan Bryant gets my vote.
i think it will go to Matt Clevinger based on percentage of team points scored.... but it could easily go to Bryant from Valley...
outdoorsman43 Wrote:After watching all 15th region teams this year, my pick is Matt Clevenger.

He leaves it all on the floor in every minute of every game and deserves this award after an outstanding career at Pikeville.

Agreed!
Matt Clevenger
Matt Clevenger is my pick!!!
Matt Clevenger
gtowntiger Wrote:Welch from JC for sure.

LOL you have to be kidding...............:lmao:
courtdog Wrote:LOL you have to be kidding...............:lmao:

I was waiting for your response. Why don't you respond to my other messages or my pms?
By the way, he is one heck of an athlete as he proves on the court, track, and football field.
He has had a really great season with lots of stats and quite a few killer dunks! He works hard in and out of sports!
Matt Clevenger, if not, I will be ****ed.
courtdog Wrote:LOL you have to be kidding...............:lmao:
I would say Clevinger, but Welch could sneak up and win it!:eyeroll:
i was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the punch....:redboxer:
Pikeville OT Wrote:i was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the punch....:redboxer:

That's hilarious!!!!!
i think logan bryant deserves this award more than anyone. he hustles more then any player i have watched. and he has had one heck of a season. and ian welch has a horrible attitude he might be athletic but he just wants to hit someone. and matt clevinger is good but logan has just had too good of a year.
After watching a lot of teams this year I would say Clevinger. I think Bryant has a good shot as well.
I am amazed that a hit in response to a hit makes everything think he just wants to hit someone all the time. I saw the tape today and guess what it shows!!!!!
SwildcatV Wrote:i think logan bryant deserves this award more than anyone. he hustles more then any player i have watched. and he has had one heck of a season. and ian welch has a horrible attitude he might be athletic but he just wants to hit someone. and matt clevinger is good but logan has just had too good of a year.
u will be courtdogs new luv!! :roses:
Matt Clevinger - Pikeville
I would have to say Matt Clevenger.. The only other in contention would be Devan Adams or Ian Welsh, but Matt will probably take this years award home.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I would have to say Matt Clevenger.. The only other in contention would be Devan Adams or Ian Welsh, but Matt will probably take this years award home.

Devan is in the discussion, but I say Logan Bryant mentioned before Devan.
Matt Clevenger should win he carried the whole team on his back this year and helped make the panther progam competive with not a whole lot of talent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4