Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee-79 Florida-75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game, an exiting game from start to finish.
Final from Gainesville.
First time Florida has been beat at home this year i believe. Hopefully the Cats will make it two.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:First time Florida has been beat at home this year i believe. Hopefully the Cats will make it two.

I beleive the Cats will have to make it two
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:First time Florida has been beat at home this year i believe. Hopefully the Cats will make it two.

This is correct.
they hadn't lost at home since a year ago against UT.
There next, and last, home game is against us.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could give them 2 home losses in a row?
Definitely not good news for the Cats... UF won't want to let it happen twice.
I'm extremely glad Florida lost. Now we just need to have Florida lose their next game and have Kentucky to win against Georgia. This would put Kentucky above Florida in the SEC Tournament seeding whether or not Kentucky lost to Florida at their last game.
Good game, but glad to see Florida get the loss.
DeuceUL Wrote:Definitely not good news for the Cats... UF won't want to let it happen twice.

UF won't have any choice in the matter, they will take their beating and like! :devilflam
Nice.
Stardust Wrote:I beleive the Cats will have to make it two

HAVE being the key word there but I really doubt it My predictions is the worst lose of the season
theVILLE Wrote:HAVE being the key word there but I really doubt it My predictions is the worst lose of the season

"worse lose" ?????? :please: what does that mean???

I've seen your predictions on the basketball picks thread, so I don't much sweat your prediction :Thumbs: Go Cats
Stardust Wrote:"worse lose" ?????? :please: what does that mean???

I've seen your predictions on the basketball picks thread, so I don't much sweat your prediction :Thumbs: Go Cats

All right whatever man gators will win by 20+ at FLORIDA watch and see:yawn:
Not so fast my little feathered friend.
Very exciting, everytime Tennessee would start to pull away here came florida and got back into the game everytime!!
Awsome game!!
theVILLE Wrote:HAVE being the key word there but I really doubt it My predictions is the worst lose of the season

I sadly have to agree ;( . Kentucky plays hard in every game, and they barely beat Florida. Yet, Florida will play just as hard and KILL Kentucky. (Florida has a better team and more importantly it's at their stadium.

Kentucky - 68
Florida - 90
The only time I am a vols fan is when they play Florida.