Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wednesday

Middlesboro (21-7) vs. Barbourville (15-12)
Clay County (19-12) vs. South Laurel (21-8)

Thursday

Knox Central (16-8) vs. North Laurel (12-17)
Corbin (26-3) vs Harlan Co.(13-14)

Semifinals

Monday

Championship

Tuesday
I suppose it's Harlan County then.
I would like to see that Clay/SLaurel game. Where is the 13th being held at this year?
Clay/SL will be interesting.
MVP2 Wrote:I would like to see that Clay/SLaurel game. Where is the 13th being held at this year?

Bell
I hope Middlesboro fans will come out strong. They normally dont since we are not a big time basketball school.
I see Corbin coming out on top
I think Corbin is the strongest team in the region but Coach Wright always gets his team ready for the regionals. The finals will be a great game with Corbin winning by 3.
I'd say Corbin will come out on top.
:yikes:
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'd say Corbin will come out on top.

I would say you are right thinking this. If the Hounds don't go this year they sure will miss a golden chance. Their second five could be a good team in the 13th this year. Talent wise they are above everyone else, but talent doesn't always come to the top.
goodguy Wrote:I think Corbin is the strongest team in the region but Coach Wright always gets his team ready for the regionals. The finals will be a great game with Corbin winning by 3.

Agreed.
I dont know! Corbin Is good but, so is South, Clay, and Knox! Knox has beat Corbin Before! Believe me they arent unbeatable! I would like to see Clay beat South and Knox beat Corbin and watch KNox and Clay play for championship!
I got Corbin over Clay by 10 in championship.