Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:please: Anyone know who is playing who and at what times? Im hoping to make my way to Powell to take the games in.
They draw at 2 today
I will post as soon as we get the draws about 2.30
JOBAKKA Wrote:I will post as soon as we get the draws about 2.30

I thought they drew at 6?
Well we know who the winners are, PCC, LCC, Lee and Wolfe. The losers are Hazard, KCC, Estill, and Breathitt. Anyone of the losers could beat anyone of the winners on any given night.
C.Clair Wrote:Well we know who the winners are, PCC, LCC, Lee and Wolfe. The losers are Hazard, KCC, Estill, and Breathitt. Anyone of the losers could beat anyone of the winners on any given night.

And vice versa....

It is pretty balanced this year. No dominant favorite to win it all. Two popular teams in both the winners (PCC, LCC) and losers (KCC, Hazard) bracket. Plus some darkhorse teams who have underacheived this season (Lee, Breathitt). Estill is consistent and can play with anyone on any given night, and Wolfe has picked things up in the last couple of weeks.

This should make for an interesting contest!
Can someone post the match-up schedule. How does it play out, meaning who is on what side of the bracket. Will we see a Hazard/PCC finals potentially or will they have to play each other first?
this is a very tough region i think one of the toughest maybe??????
Stardust Wrote:Can someone post the match-up schedule. How does it play out, meaning who is on what side of the bracket. Will we see a Hazard/PCC finals potentially or will they have to play each other first?

If PCC/Hazard meets again it will be in the Finals. They are on different sides of the bracket.
tarheelsballer#50 Wrote:this is a very tough region i think one of the toughest maybe??????

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
MVP2 Wrote:If PCC/Hazard meets again it will be in the Finals. They are on different sides of the bracket.

TY

Which of the two will have to contend with KCC, and would the KCC game be a semi-final game? Just because the KCC game for either will be such a challenging game, I think the team that does not have to face them will have the advantage in the finals (should they make it of course)
diaperdandy Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

And I fail to see the humor?
tarheelsballer#50 Wrote:this is a very tough region i think one of the toughest maybe??????

Toughest in the mountains between the 14th, 15th and 16th. Definitely, but the toughest in the state????? No way, not even close!
goodguy Wrote:Toughest in the mountains between the 14th, 15th and 16th. Definitely, but the toughest in the state????? No way, not even close!

They said one of not "the" toughest.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They said one of not "the" toughest.

Still don't see the 14th as "one" of the toughest, they do have three teams that are pretty much even, KCC, Hazard, and PCC but if you compare them to the top teams in the state, they aren't even in the top 25.

There are several other regions in the state that have more than one team in the top 25. A couple, 7th & 11th have 4-5 teams in the top 25 in the state.

Now, the 14th is a region that does not have a single dominate team like Elliott Co. and Shelby Valley. I agree that it will be a lot tougher to win the 14th because the parity of teams in the region.