Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spring practice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So who is doing it? How is it going?
I think its not going on just yet. I think it starts like the first or second week of march I wanna say.
They can begin spring practice 2 weeks after the basketball teams last game.
i thought it was the monday after there last game.
ok man thanks
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:ok man thanks

no problem man hey dude im get off here because i gotta go finish ****in the **** *** ***** **** *** **** okay bye.
Spring practice is officially allowed to start the Monday following both your schools girls and boys basketball teams getting beat out of tournament play.
I'm not sure about the dates of Spring Practice, but I do know that Pikeville was on the field 2 or 3 days last week after school with their new coach going over plays for his offense.
Is Ben going to run the spread over there or has he decided yet?
Middlesboro doesn't do it. Coach Roark says it take too much of his time and energy.
Thats really sad thing of a coach to say. Every team should participate in some sort of spring football practice.
You can start spring football 7 days after the last basketball game boys and girls who ever plays the last game of the season. Then you have 3 weeks to get in 10 days. Perry Central starts on 23 I think.
Spring practice can officially begin on Monday when the school's boys and girls basketball team is out of the playoffs. They have three weeks to get in ten days of practice.
Is ours doing to be today?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is ours doing to be today?

NO RAIN
They are starting next Monday from what I was told today.
Pikeville's spring prac has 2 practices left how have they been doing so far?
i know, right? Wrote:Pikeville's spring prac has 2 practices left how have they been doing so far?

Are you sure they still have 2 practices left? When did they start?
SportsKing Wrote:Are you sure they still have 2 practices left? When did they start?

Where's all the responses?
SportsKing Wrote:Where's all the responses?

Pikeville is having their spring game today and it will be their last practice of the spring. Every practice has gotten better than the last and the boys are picking up on the new stuff quicker than expected.
why is no one commentting from pond creek? could someone let me know i am in madisonville ky..thank you
I will be there hopefully, and I will have a pic.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I will be there hopefully, and I will have a pic.

From what i hear there will be a lot of people there to watch iit, it should be exciting!:rockon:
TRAIN85 Wrote:Pikeville is having their spring game today and it will be their last practice of the spring. Every practice has gotten better than the last and the boys are picking up on the new stuff quicker than expected.

Sounds like they are doing real well. About how many have shown up to this point? As far as size goes, who is the biggest llineman? I know last year Justin Mullens was HUGE. anyone else close?:thanks:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Sounds like they are doing real well. About how many have shown up to this point? As far as size goes, who is the biggest llineman? I know last year Justin Mullens was HUGE. anyone else close?:thanks:

His name is spelled Justin Mullins, and he is 6'6" 280. Moose is probably around 6'3" 260 right now. Those are the 2 biggest.
TRAIN85 Wrote:His name is spelled Justin Mullins, and he is 6'6" 280. Moose is probably around 6'3" 260 right now. Those are the 2 biggest.

Thanks. Any idea on how many have participated this spring??
I am just pumped about football. Can't wait till we start.
Breathitt starts spring practice next Monday(the 23rd) and will go the whole week. I'm not sure if they will have a second week of practice or not, but i would say they will.
I thought they was doing this week, but when I went up there, the track team was on the field, and someone told me they was going to wait till monday.
i know, right? Wrote:From what i hear there will be a lot of people there to watch iit, it should be exciting!:rockon:

I went to the game and the outcome was good. There were fans at the spring football scrimage than at most games last year.

The Panthers looked really good at the scrimage. There some big hits and thats the intensity i have seen out of a Panther team in a long time.

Best of Luck Panthers!:rockon:
Pages: 1 2