Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 90 vs. Sheldon Clark 82 final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i heard there were some sweet dunks in this game. what you all think
Pike Co. Central 90 Sheldon Clark 82

Pike Co. Central 12 22 27 29 90

Sheldon Clark 20 14 22 26 82

59th/60th District at Pike Co. Central
Play-in game
Pike Co. Central (9-22) -- Thompson 22, McCoy 21, Gross 24, Tackett 17, J.Meade 2, D.Meade 4.
Sheldon Clark (12-17) -- Moore 20, Porter 29, Cline 10, Lafferty 19, Chapman 4

http://www.kentucky.com/601/story/613193.html
Well PCC shot 21 more freethrows than Sc and they could not miss from behind the arc
Congrats PCC!
donathanhurley Wrote:Congrats PCC!

Great game...I wish they would play that way all the time. Love to see Dieb dunk!!! GO HAWKS BEAT THE BLACKCATS!!!:Thumbs:
Great team play by the Hawks. I enjoy watching them when they play team ball. They moved the ball well wasn't selfish and hit their shots. Thompson had a dunk as well as Gross had a couple. I noticed that since Gross discovered he could dunk he is trying to do it everytime and missed some layups. Relax your dunks will come. C. Tackett hit some nice 3 pointers in the 3rd quarter as well as some good offensive rebounds. McCoy hit his shots down the stretch. Again, Great team play!

Good win Hawks!
LOVE THE GAME!!! Wrote:Great game...I wish they would play that way all the time. Love to see Dieb dunk!!! GO HAWKS BEAT THE BLACKCATS!!!:Thumbs:

couldn't agree with you more I love to see a lil' man dunk. Esp. over the BIG GUYS. It really gets the crowd on their feet on both sides.

good luck to both