Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paige Slone Scores 1000th Point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paige Slone, 8th grader, from Cordia High School scores her 1000th varsity point Friday night in the district championship against Letcher County Central. Congrats Paige!!! :worthy: :Thumbs: TongueirateSho
Wow.
That's crazy!

Congrats Slone!!
Congrats, now stay a Lion! :1:
wow congrats!
WOOOW! HUGE congratulations to her. That is SO impressive. I cannot wait until we hear more about this young lady during her high school years. Future Miss Basketball? Possibly so!
Congrats Paige. Look forward to hearing great things as you go through high school.
thetribe Wrote:WOOOW! HUGE congratulations to her. That is SO impressive. I cannot wait until we hear more about this young lady during her high school years. Future Miss Basketball? Possibly so!
She would have to play on a better team to win Miss Basketball. JMO She is a wonderful talent.
That is impressive an 8th grader with 1000 points
Congratulations Paige!
UKisN1 Wrote:She would have to play on a better team to win Miss Basketball. JMO She is a wonderful talent.
That sounded wrong. I love Cordia and small schools, but in order to win such a coveted title she would have to get more exposure throughout the state. I would love for her or any player from eastern Kentucky to win it.

Paige continued good luck in your basketball career.
Are you joking?!

1000 points as an 8th grader. Someone shine this girls shoes!
I've played ball with her a couple times, she's doesn't miss once she gets into the lane for the J.
She must have been startin when she was a fifth grader. Congrats
This is unbeliveable!! Congrats Paige that is a huge accomplishment especially as an 8th grader! :thumbs:
Congratulations, Paige!

This girl is amazing.
Good job to her, but when you have to carry your team it makes it alot easier to score alot.
Congrats Paige, I agree with what MVP2 says, stay a LION. You won't have the freedom to shoot the ball anywhere else like you do at Cordia.
Congrats Paige, that is a great accomplishment
Congrats to a wnderful girl. She has been only playing for 2 years. She is on pase to reach 3000 points. Thats if she stays a Lion. She has all the freedom she wants at Cordia. She won't anywhere else.
wow that is one of the craziest things i have ever heard..she must be really good..congrats and keep up the good work!
C.Clair Wrote:Good job to her, but when you have to carry your team it makes it alot easier to score alot.

Dont quiet understand that statement, but it really DOESN'T make it easier to score when you're the main focus of the other team. Ask Jody Meeks, actually its easier to score when your surrounded by good players. I've seen this girl play, she does force a couple shots a game, but she scores most of her shots on good shot selection. Congrats Slone.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Congrats to a wnderful girl. She has been only playing for 2 years. She is on pase to reach 3000 points. Thats if she stays a Lion. She has all the freedom she wants at Cordia. She won't anywhere else.

And how do you know?
Wow, this is almost unheard of.

Congrats Paige and keep it up throughout your career!
Congrats Paige. wish her the best for the rest of her carrer.
Congrats Paige Slone on this rare feat that many high school players never reach. It's one thing to score 1000 points, and it's another thing to score 1000 points in high school before you even get in high school. Congrats Paige.

BTW----STAY AT CORDIA...........BIGGER SCHOOLS ARE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE
Congratulations Paige!!
If she was to go somewhere else, would she be able to play or would she have to sit out a year? Not sure how transfering after your 8th grade year, while playing varsity ball works.
C.Clair Wrote:If she was to go somewhere else, would she be able to play or would she have to sit out a year? Not sure how transfering after your 8th grade year, while playing varsity ball works.

No, She wont have to sit out a year.
MVP2 Wrote:No, She wont have to sit out a year.

Congrats on a great accomplishment!
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Congrats Paige Slone on this rare feat that many high school players never reach. It's one thing to score 1000 points, and it's another thing to score 1000 points in high school before you even get in high school. Congrats Paige.

BTW----STAY AT CORDIA...........BIGGER SCHOOLS ARE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE

How are bigger schools a mistake? Are you telling her she is not able to play at bigger schools. I think she could start and play at any school.
I have confidence in you Paige. Keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 2