Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs. Pike Central - 15th Regional Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts?
predictions?
Pike Central
Lady Hawks all the way!!!!!!!!
PC should take the W easy
PC shouldn't have a problem with this one!!
I hope not we need a win on this one I Hope all the girls are feeling better!!!
PC by 8
I'll take the Lady Hawks in this one by 10.

Good luck to both teams!
personally, i dont think there is a clear winner of this game.
pike central won't win this one easy, if betsy layne plays like they can.
they've won 9 out of their last 10 games. ill take BL in a close one.
go ladycats!
I remember when BL lost to Phelps by 1.
They were a great team then!
I see them bringing that back.

BL by 3.
Betsy Layne by 5
I'm going to have to take BL on this one.. I think their defense will be too much for PC.
Bl By 8
BL by 4.
Pc By 12
IF PC wins, then it will deffinately not be easy.
BL is a great team, && if they play team ball && show great defense, then i'll take BL by 5+.
chrissy23 Wrote:IF PC wins, then it will deffinately not be easy.
BL is a great team, && if they play team ball && show great defense, then i'll take BL by 5+.
Why is it that you and donnahurley,both are picking against teams from your own district to lose? You both predict SV and PCC to get beat, I see a trend here,don't want to face either again do you?
maybe they both just think paintsville/betsy layne are going to win these two games. that's their own opinions. everyone has one.
BL by 3
PCC

10+

:Cheerlead
BL has some great shooters and leadership, they also play fantastic defense. I'll take BL by 5.
PCC are stronger in the post and if they work the ball down low Slone will be unstoppable. BL is a young team I don't think they will be able to finish down the stretch. The loss of Thompson for PCC will hurt.

PCC by 8-12.
B-Ball#1TheFan Wrote:PCC are stronger in the post and if they work the ball down low Slone will be unstoppable. BL is a young team I don't think they will be able to finish down the stretch. The loss of Thompson for PCC will hurt.

PCC by 8-12.

Will Hannah be able to play possibly any Region games? State?
Birdlegs Wrote:Why is it that you and donnahurley,both are picking against teams from your own district to lose? You both predict SV and PCC to get beat, I see a trend here,don't want to face either again do you?

To be honest I just look at the potential the teams have and who I feel is better. Paintsville is really good and is going to be hard to beat, so i picked them. And I feet BL can pull out the win if they come play like they did in the all a. It's not a matter of whos in our district or not, it's JMO on who I feel can win.

And as for meeting again, I could really care less. Actually, I hope we do! I love being against rival teams, makes a good ball game. We won't even see PCC again unless we both match up in the finals. Do I see that happening? Not really...but you never know! It's all about whos playing better that night.
If...Then Wrote:Will Hannah be able to play possibly any Region games? State?
Not sure I heard she is out for the rest of season. Fx Hand I think.
When is this game?
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:When is this game?

tuesday night @ 6:30
Birdlegs Wrote:Why is it that you and donnahurley,both are picking against teams from your own district to lose? You both predict SV and PCC to get beat, I see a trend here,don't want to face either again do you?
uhh no.
personally i dont have anything agianst these teams.
thats just who i predict will win.
i have my opinion and you have yours.
donathanhurley Wrote:To be honest I just look at the potential the teams have and who I feel is better. Paintsville is really good and is going to be hard to beat, so i picked them. And I feet BL can pull out the win if they come play like they did in the all a. It's not a matter of whos in our district or not, it's JMO on who I feel can win.

And as for meeting again, I could really care less. Actually, I hope we do! I love being against rival teams, makes a good ball game. We won't even see PCC again unless we both match up in the finals. Do I see that happening? Not really...but you never know! It's all about whos playing better that night.
exactly the way i feel Wink
2 Hours away
Pages: 1 2