Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Paintsville - 15th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what time and thought
:biggrin: Good Luck :biggrin:
"2"
T h e
Lady TIGERS
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
GO WILDCATS:Clap:
If Sv Come To Play Team Ball They Can Win If They Play Individual Season Over
Paintsville
I think they will come to play teamball
For shelby valley to win they must HIT FREE THROW , REBOUND, and Coach Rowe must uses his bench more. BEST OF LUCK GO CATS
Valley you have't to play defense and clear the boards big girls
Paintsville in a close game
This should be the most interesting 1st round game of the tourney.

I'll take the Lady Wildcats in a close one.

Good luck to both!
The Valley can't beat the Tigers in this game............Lady Tigers by 1o+
Gotta go with Paintsville in this one.
5+.
valley by 6
sv can win if they come to play got to use the bench more for defence and rebounds
I am going to go with Valley. Rodney Rowe is a great coach and is one of the best at getting his teams ready to play. I look for valley to win this game by
8-10 points.
Rodney Rowe is a great coach..........but Coachie B is no slacker himself.....
Valley by 4
Tigers took the first round with Valley by 7. I'll go with PV by 10 this round.
Paintsville
Paintsville by 3.
I'm going with Pville but come tourney time their coach always finds a way to screw up.
Paintsville by 8
SV by 4
I figured these two teams would be 1 and 2 seeds.

Paintsville by 8
im going to say SV by 3 good game to watch i would say
if valley comes out playing like they did in the PC game @ east ridge they'll take this one no problem.... but if they slack on either end of the floor paintsville will take advantage of it...it'll be a close one but im going to have to go with coach rowe and the lady cats..
Lady Tigers BY 6 Good luck to both teams
Monday night at 6:30! Can't wait...Good Luck Lady Tigers!
Valley if they play like the team we know they are capable of being. Good Luck!!! Encourage each other and talk to each other on the floor. I pick Valley!:Cheerlead
msg1996 Wrote:If Sv Come To Play Team Ball They Can Win If They Play Individual Season Over
Then each individual must step up,plain and simple.Valley has 2 things in their favor this round with painstville.
1)it's not being played at painstville
2)NO 15th region refs

It will be a good game,if valley's big girls will rebound and valley can hold either carroll or chaffin pts down,valley will win this game,defense and rebounding are the key to valley's success, (lack of) is their key to failure.
Valley by 10
Pages: 1 2