Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LIVE BLOG - 15th Region Tournament Draw from the EKY Expo Center...Click to join in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For the 3rd consecutive year, BGR will be blogging the 15th Region Tournament draw...I'm inside the Expo ballroom and we'll be giving you complete details of the draw once it begins in a few minutes. Feel free to join in on the conversation as BGR will be with you over the next 45 minutes discussing the matchups as they are decided...

The draw begins in 5 minutes.
jammin' jamey Wrote:For the 3rd consecutive year, BGR will be blogging the 15th Region Tournament draw...I'm inside the Expo ballroom and we'll be giving you complete details of the draw once it begins in a few minutes. Feel free to join in on the conversation as BGR will be with you over the next 45 minutes discussing the matchups as they are decided...

The draw begins in 5 minutes.

I enjoy this thread. Lets go.
what time does it start?
The coaches are being seated...We'll be getting underway in just a few minutes.
MR. Slate Wrote:I enjoy this thread. Lets go.

I look forward to blogging this all season. I love it too. It gets my post count up!
We must be cutting back cost at the expo this year because they're not going to use microphones
Just about guarantee Johnson Central and Shelby Valley in the first round.
WE ARE UNDERWAY...Just announced that the 15th region tournament will be held at the Expo Center for the next 5 years. A new contract/agreement has been signed to keep the tournament here.
it is after 11... stop the yapping and get to drawing LOL
MR. Slate Wrote:Just about guarantee Johnson Central and Shelby Valley in the first round.

I would almost bet on it.
We are getting opening remarks from Steve St. John, manager of the Expo Center
Crowd is smaller this year...Again, in case you missed it, a new agreement has been reached to keep the 15th region tournament played at the Expo over the next 5 years.
Still yapping...
Keith Henry, 15th region chairman is speaking now...
jammin' jamey Wrote:Still yapping...

Cmon!!
Get to the good stuff!!:please: :popcorn:
Jamey what is going on now?
Bird
jammin' jamey Wrote:Keith Henry, 15th region chairman is speaking now...
Think you can sing him down?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Think you can sing him down?

Is this on any live radio right now?
More speakers are talking about the tournament tickets/ground rules/housekeeping things that really haven't changed since the this tournament began here.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Think you can sing him down?

LOL...:thatsfunn
come on to the draw
Salimander Wrote:Is this on any live radio right now?

No...radio or TV not allowed to broadcast this. I'm sitting on the backrow of the meeting room blogging this on my laptop and trying not to draw too much attention to myself.
Speakers from Community Trust Bank are now speaking...
jammin' jamey Wrote:No...radio or TV not allowed to broadcast this. I'm sitting on the backrow of the meeting room blogging this on my laptop and trying not to draw too much attention to myself.

And we really appreciate it...
jammin' jamey Wrote:No...radio or TV not allowed to broadcast this. I'm sitting on the backrow of the meeting room blogging this on my laptop and trying not to draw too much attention to myself.

Why so top secret with no tv/radio. It's just a draw.
CTB has 77 locations and 3 billion in assets...No bailouts here baby.
I bet the coaches are really interested in what they are saying!:thatsfunn
Salimander Wrote:Why so top secret with no tv/radio. It's just a draw.

I don't know...but just be glad you're getting this in real time ONLY from bluegrassrivals.com
Eagle Eye Wrote:I bet the coaches are really interested in what they are saying!:thatsfunn

They are hanging on every wrod...Most are gazing off....Some are twedling fingers...JR VanHoose is talking to Paintsville's coach...
Thanks JJ for doing this
Pages: 1 2 3