Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County 52- Rowan County 43 61st District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Bath County!
http://www.kentucky.com/
Bath Co. 52 Rowan Co. 43

Bath Co. 14 12 10 16 52

Rowan Co. 14 4 13 12 43

61st District at Menifee Co.
Bath Co. (19-6) -- Maze 14, Roberts 5, Metz 18, Mabry 3, Trusty 12.
Rowan Co. (11-16) -- Duff 6, Wing 8, Ginter 11, Cod. Hunter 4, Morrison 4, Sergent 2, Cor. Hunter 8.
Jim Hicks has done a great job in his two years at Bath County. I think it had been a couple decades since BC had won the district tournment. They now have won two in a row.
rojas Wrote:Jim Hicks has done a great job in his two years at Bath County. I think it had been a couple decades since BC had won the district tournment. They now have won two in a row.

It's a good thing that Rowan and Fleming has been down the last couple years and look for Hicks to bolt after this year because they will not be the favorite next year in that district!!!!
lcalum Wrote:It's a good thing that Rowan and Fleming has been down the last couple years and look for Hicks to bolt after this year because they will not be the favorite next year in that district!!!!

I don't think Bath Co was the favorite last year going in. If he does bolt for a larger school my guess is that he would be on a lot of schools short list. I really like his enthusiasm for the game.