Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ray Lewis or Lawrence Taylor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the better LB?

Personally, I'd take Ray Lewis. I think he's the best LB to ever play.

I was just watching ESPN and Travis Johnson bashed Ray horribly. They were talking about Ray's actions being better than LT's off the field and Johnson stated Lewis was nothing but a cocaine snorting murderer. Pretty strong words if you ask me. Wonder if Ray will respond to this? The other 2 ESPN reporters were shocked that he said it.

Anyways, who'd you rather have?
Both are incredible players. I'd take LT though. He completely revolutionized his position. Not to mention he popularized the Tomahawk Strip.
I think LT revolutionized the position. But, in todays game, Ray Ray fits the mold perfectly. He is a great athlete, and is as ferocious as they come. HE also is a die-hard film study guy, which he has passed on to his defensive protege---Ed Reed...who is not so bad himself.
Lt Gotta go with old school Lt was far better than ray lewis beside all the drugs
I say LT also.
Lt
i think that lt was the better in his day but i will go with ray lewis
Ray Lewis, more athletic and has a better nose for finding the ball. AND HE CAN CATCH.................
LT put real fear in his opponents. They feared for their bodies and their lives.

LT :theman:
LT no brainer
I would have to say LT also but for all you guys can you imagine having both of them on one team lining up one one each side of the line. SCARY....... Can you imagine Joe Theisman with two broken legs lmao. LT was the man. Think Ray has a better suppporting cast than LT did.
LT. Despite the drugs he was the man at LB position