Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Halloween Costumes-if you had to be one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you had to dress up in one of the following halloween costumes which one would you choose and why?

Clown
witch
vampire
devil
mummy
Vampire.. it's easiest.. Mummy, if done right would be cool though..
Vampire would be awesome...itd be easy too...
Emu
Umm I say clown cause it would be kinda easy and ALOT of people are scared of clowns lol IDK why but they r
Emu wasnt an option..lol...and I am afraid of clowns...they are scary...I guess from watching "It" too many times when I was younger...well, if you were a funny clown you wouldnt be scary but if you were a clown with long bloody fangs and evil eyes then yes you'd scare me.
BGG what would u do IF QQ dressed up as a clown like that and came in ur room whileu was sleeping and stood over top of you lol?
i htink it would be so funny
I would probably kill him...or die from fear...no, superman and the skeleton would scare him away..lol...
I'd do a mummy if it was done right
mummy.. it would look the best but it would be hard
I'm scared of clowns...I watched 'IT' once and it has terrified me ever since...
i would come as the devil so i could stick someone with my pitch fork.
I'm going to be dressed as a 50's guy, like Fonzie.
Ninja Turtle for sure................:Hammer3:
Last year I was a sperm for a Halloween party. Hehe it was hilarious.
mummy...it would be the coolest looking but it would be hard
as for this year's costume i am coming as Captin Condom...
I would be a clown cuz it matches my personality. Love to make people laugh and that makes me happy. Wouldnt wanna be a scary one if I was going for scary the mummy would be best since you dont have to have any thing particular to be scary.
I would say mummy. A good looking one though with like good, dirty, shredded wrapping and stuff like that. I've seen some plenty good ones pulled off but some just suck.