Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 60 - Paintsville 49 (57th District Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final according to khsaa.org

Congrats Lady Eagles!
Congrats Lady Eagles!!! Back 2 Back district champs...GREAT JOB!

Love, EYESPYPVILLE Smile
WOOOOOOOOO GO JC!!!

Love, EYESPYPVILLE Smile
57th district final I meant. Could a mod fix this and combine this thread with the other one.
Congrats JC
The Eagles showed a lot of fight and heart in the second half to come back from being down 7 at one point in the 1st half to winning by 11. Congrats!
Congrats JC
Way To Go JC:1:
Congrats JC!
Good game to watch even though my team didn't come out on the winnin end.

Things I noticed:
1. The Tigers came out with a good plan to start the game but when Wireman made adjustments the Tigers didnt read that and make adjustments of their own.
2. The Conley girl was the key to the game in my opinion. She was either scoring herself or making the pass for the score. I thought Central's whole game ran through her tonight.
3. How bad is the Wireman girl's knee hurt? First time I had seen her this yr. She looked like she was in pain and not very mobile--but still played hard. Aggravated me that Paintsville didn't drive at her more.
Paintsville 13 11 8 17 49

Johnson Central 8 13 16 23 60

57th District at Sheldon Clark
Paintsville (18-8) -- Adams 4, Vanhoose 7, Jarrell 2, Carroll 19, Chaffins 17.
Johnson Central (23-5) -- Meeks 13, Conley 24, Mollett 2, Saylers 10, Young 6, Wireman 5
http://www.kentucky.com/
The Wireman girl had a foot/ankle injury, not a knee. She has played very little in the last several games due to that injury.
transplanttiger Wrote:Good game to watch even though my team didn't come out on the winnin end.

Things I noticed:
1. The Tigers came out with a good plan to start the game but when Wireman made adjustments the Tigers didnt read that and make adjustments of their own.
2. The Conley girl was the key to the game in my opinion. She was either scoring herself or making the pass for the score. I thought Central's whole game ran through her tonight.
3. How bad is the Wireman girl's knee hurt? First time I had seen her this yr. She looked like she was in pain and not very mobile--but still played hard. Aggravated me that Paintsville didn't drive at her more.

Actually, she had 3 broken bones in her foot; this is only the 4th game she's been in since the beginning of December and was only released a week or so ago.
Great win, just a stepping stone to Bowling Green again!
Congrats JC on the win.
Congrats to JC
and glad to see emily wireman playing a little.
Congrats Lady Eagles
Congrats JC
Congrats JC