Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Disabled Reputation system, until
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people have been leaving some very negative comments, mainly targeted at EKY people. I wont go into to detail about who done this. But I am contacting their ISP to and submitting the comments made on here by their IP, at that time. Im very sorry to anyone that had to read such comments in their user control panel. But, Im taking the necessary actions to identify this person and will submit the info to thier ISP and go from there.

For now the reputation is disabled. I will fix it so members can only approve or disapprove of your post. Not leave comments.

The person in question left numerous messages around 4 am in the morning Saturday night.

Thier email, username, ip, and host have been recorded and all activities. They have been deleted as well.
I never noticed anything, but good thing you caught it and took control.
Good to hear. So far, this board doesn't seem to have a lot of bias from anyone.

I really hope it stays that way.

Keep up the good work.
Yea REZ QQ and I was up playing PS2 and talking on the phone and we caught it and took care of it
Glad that it was cought QQ!!! Good job football
I'm glad it was caught... GREAT JOB!!!