Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 67 - Cordia 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KCC came out a little off but turned it up in the 2nd and never looked back against in-county rival Cordia.
Congrats Patriots - Go get the Cougars.
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC.
Game started out slow. KCC played great defense. the lions didnt get their first points until 2 min. left in the first quarter.
Ugly game from start to finish for the Lions.Game was never close, only 9 points 1st half , 7 of them coming from Martin Combs. Cordia just couldnt get anything going.KCC shot lights out for most of the game, how many 3s did they hit?

Good Luck against LCC, should be exciting one!
congrats pats. go get the cougars.
Congrats KCC
Congrats Patriots, you guys are awesome. Cordia never had a chance.
They Slaughtered Them Like Pigs
Mosley21 Wrote:They Slaughtered Them Like Pigs

like a butcher shop....:ChairHit:
Congrats KCC!
I want to wish Tyler Slone a great career at Cordia. Keep your heads up Lions, the future looks bright for next year.
cordia could have played better but they couldnt get it going........ lol wait to next year the lions will be great ....... congr kcc
Cordia 2 7 9 13 31

Knott Co. Central 10 18 25 14 67

53rd District at Knott Co. Central
Cordia (11-16) -- Everage 2, Collins 4, Slone 2, Combs 12, Stacy 9, Watts 2.
Knott Co. Central (22-7) -- Stamper 18, Cox 15, Ratliff 4, Amburgey 4, Mullins 3, Bartrum 9, Hall 2, Slone 12.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Congrats Knott.
Congrats Knott.
Congrats KCC!!
Congrats Knott!
BillyTubbs Wrote:I want to wish Tyler Slone a great career at Cordia. Keep your heads up Lions, the future looks bright for next year.

Agreed, Slone played a great season. I wish the best of luck to him. I want to say that Buckhorn and this team right here, Cordia Lions both have bright futures. Both only graduated 1 senior and will have plenty experience next year and both are well coached. Congrate KCC. Cox and Stamper are 2 very good ball players.