Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott Co. vs. West Carter - 62nd Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
62nd District Championship, I'm calling the upset right now. West Carter by 1.:yikes:
EC by 15+
Elliott is going to get everybodys A game from here on out. They have a big bullseye on their back.
Elliott by 28, they have already played their nail biter
Mods i didnt see this thread so i started one gladly remove mine
EC by 28 already had their nail biter
Elliott by 20
Elliott by 15+.
I'll say Elliott by 20+.
Elliott by 25.
Elliott Co.!!
Lions by 22.
Elliot by 18
I have seen Elliott play 4 times now and I love watching them and i hope they do well in the tournament. However if the coach does not get their center who is 6'7" under the basket instead of trying to make him a guard,it is going to come back to bite him. This kid is very talented. They have 4 guards and they need to use him against the other teams big man. He brings the ball up the floor at times,and he shoots the three which he will make now and then. Having said that, they have shooters.He needs to be there to rebound missed shots.Give a player his size and I am going to want 15 rebounds over 15 points anyday! JMO.They are going to need him in their run or they could have a early exit
It could happen!I hope not.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Elliot by 18

You are perfect!!
I think Elliott County will win it for sure, but I cannot possibly predict the margin of victory.
delco Wrote:I have seen Elliott play 4 times now and I love watching them and i hope they do well in the tournament. However if the coach does not get their center who is 6'7" under the basket instead of trying to make him a guard,it is going to come back to bite him. This kid is very talented. They have 4 guards and they need to use him against the other teams big man. He brings the ball up the floor at times,and he shoots the three which he will make now and then. Having said that, they have shooters.He needs to be there to rebound missed shots.Give a player his size and I am going to want 15 rebounds over 15 points anyday! JMO.They are going to need him in their run or they could have a early exit

If you watch them 4 times then you must know that the Faulkner twins get the most rebounds nightly, and you are rifgt #21 needs more boards.
Elliot is too solid for a good like this to stop their run. Valley only won because of their defense is solid and causes turnovers. So I think that is the key to beating elliot. Don't know if another team could pull it off.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Elliot is too solid for a good like this to stop their run. Valley only won because of their defense is solid and causes turnovers. So I think that is the key to beating elliot. Don't know if another team could pull it off.

Im sure valley isnt the only team in ky that plays defense and cause turnovers.:dontthink
ky wildcats Wrote:Im sure valley isnt the only team in ky that plays defense and cause turnovers.:dontthink
They might not be, but I bet if you checked the turnovers for each game EC played, there was more against Valley than any other Ky. team.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:They might not be, but I bet if you checked the turnovers for each game EC played, there was more against Valley than any other Ky. team.

Give all praise to the great Valley, :flush:
Scotty doesn't know and BasketBallonlyfan this thread was Elliott and West not Valley as you all call them
ky wildcats Wrote:Scotty doesn't know and BasketBallonlyfan this thread was Elliott and West not Valley as you all call them
3 out fo the last 4 posts were made by you, and you mentioned them the last 3 out of 4 posts, so practice what you preach. Just wondering though, do you think that West Carter wants to watch the Whitefield Academy and Boyd County, or the last East Carter or the team that shall not be mentioned game on film?