Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 09-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you think they will do after losing Joel Meade, Josh Thacker, Tyler Pigg?:argue:
Feed the ball to Mclanahan.
Graduating some great outside shooters but there is a TON of young talent on the team. I think that they will be just as good next year, maybe even better with the remaining boys having another season under their belt to mature as players.
ER will be a better team next year. They will return a lot of experience and hopefully Mclanahan will mature and improve.
graduation lose means starting from scratch.
cougarpride08 Wrote:graduation lose means starting from scratch.

They honestly return most of there talent.
all the young teams in this area will be better.ER, pike will both be better.Valleys young guns will be better but they loose their two big men.
I think they will be the 2nd best team in the district next year.
If McClanahan continues to improve in the offseason, I cannot wait to see him take the floor next season. His coaches are fully aware now of what he is capable of and should really focus on polishing his talents. Williams, Fields, Lawson, and the Coleman boys will be back as seniors next year so that is 4 good guards right there. A lot of talent on their JV team to develop in the oncoming months as well. I look for the Warriors to be a great team.
who is gonna rebound???...lol
hollerballer Wrote:who is gonna rebound???...lol

Since McClanahan is 6'8 he should probably be a decent rebounder.Coleman is also around 6 foot or 6'1 and Fields is an excellent rebounder for a guard.
cougarpride08 Wrote:graduation lose means starting from scratch.

That's completely false
PC_You_Know Wrote:Feed the ball to Mclanahan.

Exactly.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Since McClanahan is 6'8 he should probably be a decent rebounder.Coleman is also around 6 foot or 6'1 and Fields is an excellent rebounder for a guard.
sorry i just dont see that one happening
hollerballer Wrote:sorry i just dont see that one happening

You don't see someone who is 6'8 rebounding?
Jake got his hands on the ball quite a bit in the paint. He wasn't an extremely aggressive rebounder but at his size, a lot of refs want to call a foul regardless of body contact. They let the guards get too physical and the centers not enough. I think that Eric Ratliff and his staff will be working with him to make sure that as a center, a big responsibility for him is to pull down the boards.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:You don't see someone who is 6'8 rebounding?

well he isnt aggressive enough at 6'8 he should have almost every missed shot that comes down...i seen him this year miss rebounds he shouldve had that he just dont go after...and yea a 6'8 guy should be killing the boards but hieght isnt everything for rebounding and for him its either being lazy or just doesnt have the want to or the will to play hard and not physical enough.
if east ridge is going to have a good year next year it's going to rely on cory fields and cody williams. mcClanahan really needs to improve. he don't play up to his size. but if he improves alot then er should have a pretty good year.
Jacob's not 6'8''.
How tall is he? I've wondered that before.
Thoughts on the warriors next season?
I think they have a solid team next year. They return four starters in Korey Fields, Cody Williams, Trey Lawson, and Jake McClanahan.
how will they do next year
With Coach Justice, a much improved unit. This is the big kid's year to shine.
UKisN1 Wrote:With Coach Justice, a much improved unit. This is the big kid's year to shine.

I agree, Mclanahan, should have a good year, if he is working hard this off season !!!!!
UKisN1 Wrote:With Coach Justice, a much improved unit. This is the big kid's year to shine.

Who is Mclanahan playing AAU ball with?
hes playing with east ridge in summer ball but can they compet for a region tittle this year
warriors#55 Wrote:hes playing with east ridge in summer ball but can they compet for a region tittle this year

No.
warriors#55 Wrote:hes playing with east ridge in summer ball but can they compet for a region tittle this year

Not school ball, I'm asking who does he play AAU ball with, he is probably playing with someone during the month of July.

School teams are not AAU ball, I'm wanting to know what traveling team is he playing for.
East Ridge will be much improved but their chances of beating Shelby Valley is the same as winning the lottery or getting struck by lightening.
Pages: 1 2