Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Killion and Bailey Not to play for central this year!!??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyd killion and Chase Bailey will not be playing for Knox Central this year due to the fact that the new head coach. Both Bailey and Killion Sit out last year Now they don't even get to play there senior year Killion story from what i hear was he had to miss tryouts because of work and when he went to the very next day practice Coach vanover pulled him to the side and told him that the roaster was full and that there was no room for himn on the team and Baileys story was to the same effect so all in all Knox Central has lost a couple of very good arms due to the fact that the new coach is a lil to strict:flush: :zzz: :redboxer:
Sorry to hear about that killion.hopefully he will give you guys a second chance it being your last year to play baseball. best of luck to you guys.Also i'm not kind person get on here bashing kid's like darkwizard like he done my son!
Sorry to hear that for these young men.
Fullmetaljacket8 Wrote:Sorry to hear about that killion.hopefully he will give you guys a second chance it being your last year to play baseball. best of luck to you guys.Also i'm not kind person get on here bashing kid's like darkwizard like he done my son!

Son? So thats why Pittman is getting all of this virtual credit.. No offence he is and excellent player.. He going to play anywhere? Last I hears Berea.
Is this a fact or rumor
Stardust Wrote:Is this a fact or rumor

fact:HitWall:
the dark wizard Wrote:fact:HitWall:

I heard things have changed with this situation.
The Pope Wrote:I heard things have changed with this situation.

I belive Bailey is playing now.
Bailey is getting to play now but Killion is still not aloud to play for some reason i think Vanover is now starting to already plays fav and lettiung dads talk him into thing and he not standing behide his word
I just got a headache reading that last post, lol.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I just got a headache reading that last post, lol.

You too?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I just got a headache reading that last post, lol.

It must have been a typo a typo a typo is must have been a typo it cant be true. lol:ChairHit: