Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Ashland Tomcat Template Now Available. Request your team too.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. If you look at the bottom of the page you can select your team template. More teams will be added as they are requested. :Cheerlead

Hope you all like it.
This is great, QQ. Everyone else check out the template and get one set up special for your own team. It really makes the site feel like home.
tomcat68 Wrote:This is great, QQ. Everyone else check out the template and get one set up special for your own team. It really makes the site feel like home.

:thumb: Thanks man. I can adjust it or make changes to suit the tomcats needs as well.
could ya make a Prestonsburg Blackcats one when ya get time.. and a Kentucky Wildcats would be nice for basketball season...thanks QQ
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:could ya make a Prestonsburg Blackcats one when ya get time.. and a Kentucky Wildcats would be nice for basketball season...thanks QQ

Will do. I got to get a little more blue out of the ashland one. But i wanted to get it so people can see.
Pikeville or course.....if you are just going to keep it in high school for now
South Floyd
Is an East Ridge one possible QQ?
SF like BB said!!
Would be great to have Russell on there too if possible