Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 66, Greenup Co. 64 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Raceland.

Major shocker!
I'm not really surprised by this one. Greenup County is one of the worst shooting teams that I have ever seen. Their size and poor free throw shooting by Russell kept them in the game.

If Russell is hitting their shots they aren't bad. The devils were hitting some shots and were in control for most of the game. If Russell shoots free throws even half way decent they would have won that game by 10-15 points in regulation.

Great job by Coach Kidwell and the boys in comming through even with Kasey Stapleton out of the game due to injury. This was a great win against a bitter rival.

It was a fun game to watch. Both teams gave great effort I thought.
Congrats Russell!
Congrats Russell!

Looks like it was a great game!
This was a shocker!
Russell 10 17 18 15 6 66

Greenup Co. 11 13 16 20 4 64

63rd District Semifinal at Raceland
Russell (5-22) -- Ross 2, Taylor 4, Skaggs 25, Stapleton 4, Alexander 13, McKenzie 4, Whittaker 2, Davidson 12.
Greenup Co. (13-14) -- Adkins 10, Prater 5, Hunter 2, Craft 23, Baker 8, Williams 11, Linthicum 2, Hampton 3.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Russell led in scoring by 8th grader Kyle Scaggs with 25 including 6 threes, Junior Tanner Alexander with 13 and Freshman Justin Davidson with 12.