Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 45 - Jenkins 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Cordia! Good luck in regionals! Jenkins keep working for next year.
Congrats to Cordia, When is the last time they played in regionals?

Go win that District!
Cordia has not played in the region in a long time. Where is the girls region this year. Ain't Paige close to 1000 points. Does anybody have any info about this. I would like to know how close she is. Good team effort from the Lions. Good luck in the region.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cordia has not played in the region in a long time. Where is the girls region this year. Ain't Paige close to 1000 points. Does anybody have any info about this. I would like to know how close she is. Good team effort from the Lions. Good luck in the region.

Paige is 16 points away, she needed 37 going into tonights game. She scored 21 points tonight. Im sure she will break it this friday in the District Championship game, that is amazing for her just being an 8th grader. I hope Slone continues her career at Cordia.
Congrats Cordia!
MVP2 Wrote:Paige is 16 points away, she needed 37 going into tonights game. She scored 21 points tonight. Im sure she will break it this friday in the District Championship game, that is amazing for her just being an 8th grader. I hope Slone continues her career at Cordia.

I hope she does as well. She will reach 3000 if she does. I don't think she will reach 3000 anywhere else on the fact she won't be able to do all the things she does for Cordia.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I hope she does as well. She will reach 3000 if she does. I don't think she will reach 3000 anywhere else on the fact she won't be able to do all the things she does for Cordia.

I agree, lets keep our fingers cross and hope she stays at CHS. As for Jenkins they have a nice team with a bright future if im not mistaking they only have 1 senior. Keep your head up Jenkins.
Congrats to the Lady Lions on the win tonight. Been a while since they been to the region. The main question is though is where is the Jenkins faithful at that had been on here? Was a great win tonight for Cordia because according to a few of those people in the other threads Jenkins was 2nd best team in the 53rd. LOL. I'm sorry if I offend anyone in here, wait no I don't. Seriously though the Jenkins girls do have a great future and have some good players. Sometimes I feel that fans should have to have a certain IQ before they can go to a game or even have an opinion. Fans do destroy a game sometimes. Especially ones who don't know anything about the game or the other teams they play or whatever.
Congrats Cordia
http://www.kentucky.com/
Jenkins 10 9 12 4 35

Cordia 12 18 6 9 45

53rd District at Knott Co. Central
Jenkins (1-17) -- Revis 16, Sexton 13, Kiser 1, Stambaugh 3, Boggs 2.
Cordia (13-14) -- Miller 5, Pratt 14, Slone 21, R.Miller 4, Hollifield 1.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, lets keep our fingers cross and hope she stays at CHS. As for Jenkins they have a nice team with a bright future if im not mistaking they only have 1 senior. Keep your head up Jenkins.
Paige is saying that she will be at Hindman Elementary again next year repeating the 8th grade.
congrats lady lions.
bball2009 Wrote:Paige is saying that she will be at Hindman Elementary again next year repeating the 8th grade.

She does realize that she will not be able to play VARSITY basketball if she does this I hope! So by that I guess she will be playing for Knott Central in 2 years and not staying at Cordia! Seen that one coming!:biggrin:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:She does realize that she will not be able to play VARSITY basketball if she does this I hope! So by that I guess she will be playing for Knott Central in 2 years and not staying at Cordia! Seen that one coming!:biggrin:
She went to Hindman this year and played for Cordia. So, I still wouldn't count out her going to Cordia just because she is repeating the 8th grade even though she will have to sit out a year. I don't think she has really decided yet where she is going to high school.