Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best WR in NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is the best wr in the nfl
Chad Johnson:rock: Im just a little biased thoughSmile
Randy Moss, but I'm biased, too.
Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens
qq qanna play some PS2?
get on gaim
"tomcat68" Wrote:Randy Moss, but I'm biased, too.

Smile Nothing wrong with that tomcat.. :Shaking:

I think that was me and you discussing in a thread before that we always pick Kentucky to win it all every year in the brackets. :Cheerlead Nothing changing for me anytime soon Smile
Yeah, that was definently us. I have my teams and I'll follow them to the grave.
Randy Moss or Chad Johnson
Moss
and i also pick UK every year...
Terrell Owens
H. Ward might not get the big plays but he does all the little things
Chad Johnson Is the best WR
but, Randy Moss is the PLaymaker
Marvin Harrison
Chad johnson,marvin harrison,randy moss, and t.o
Chad Johnson Randy Moss T Owens but I think they could all be better if they could tone down their tongues. Think this makes the A game come ever time you play. I loved the way that Steve Largent used to play. Never had a thing to say just did his job. I like the celebrations in the end zone but the taunting and stuff needs to stop.
C. Johnson, H. Ward, and M. Harrison
Randy Moss hands down. He has done more with so much less than everyone else. We all thought that Dante Cullpepper was a player when he had Moss and now he looks like a bust. He had little to no running game in Minnesota and still had gauky numbers. He gets my vote as #1. Then you could make an argument for TO or Chad Johnson, but I think they are both a step behind Moss.