Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 63 - June Buchanan 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from KCC.

LCC 10 10 20 23 63
JBS 21 10 8 12 51

LCC
Blair 19 PTs 5 rebs 5 ast
Cornett 13 pts
Proffit 11pts 5 rebs
Banks 6 pts 7 rebs
Ison 9 pts 8 rebs 3 blocks

21-50 5-12 16-21 63

KCC
Howard 15 pts
Stepp 14 pts
Hall 9 pts 11 rebs
Collins 6 pts 8 rebs 9 blocks
Childers 7 pts 5 rebs

18-52 5-16 10-19 51

LCC moves to championship game Sat at 7pm.
Congrats LCC
that first half was a bad one. They better play better if they want to win the district.
I missed this pick. Congrats Cougars!

If anyone attended, how did the Banks/Hall battle go? I could imagine it was a physical game.
Congrats Letcher Central! Good game by Blair.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I missed this pick. Congrats Cougars!

If anyone attended, how did the Banks/Hall battle go? I could imagine it was a physical game.
Both got into foul trouble. Limited time for both. They are warriors for each team.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Congrats Letcher Central! Good game by Blair.
Blair, Proffit, and Cornett picked it up on the outside when Letcher went inside to Banks and Ison. Second half was all LCC and first half was all JBS.
UKisN1 Wrote:Both got into foul trouble. Limited time for both. They are warriors for each team.

True workhorses.
UKisN1 Wrote:Both got into foul trouble. Limited time for both. They are warriors for each team.

Both are big contributors to there teams!
Worst called game I have ever seen!
I would like to congratulate Brent Hall from JBS a GREAT CAREER! Have loved seeing him battle us (LCC) over the years! I truly think this kid has been the most underrated player in the mountains over the past 2 years! Brent..Congrats on a great career and best of luck!
Playboy5...GO COUGARS!
Congrats LCC.
Agree Playboy5. Hall has shown qualities that make others admire him from afar. When basketball is over those positive qualities will take him to a successful place in his life.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would like to congratulate Brent Hall from JBS a GREAT CAREER! Have loved seeing him battle us (LCC) over the years! I truly think this kid has been the most underrated player in the mountains over the past 2 years! Brent..Congrats on a great career and best of luck!
Playboy5...GO COUGARS!

Whatta hard tail...Look guys he even signs his posts so we can remember him! Big Grin
BTW, I dominated your deuce today...haha
I kid...
Right..And wake up from that dream you are in JShort!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Right..And wake up from that dream you are in JShort!

Dude, I'm livin' the dream...Big Grin
cardinalfan23 Wrote:Worst called game I have ever seen!

I agree, It really didn't matter to me who won this one, but JBS had 10 fouls on them to LCC's 4 at the end of the game. I thought the refs let LCC by with way too much, especially from Blair. Too bad for JBS>
Congrats LCC, JBS came out playing hard. Howard dominated the 1st half but Justice rallied his players at the half and just came out and outplayed JBS the 2nd. I want to say Congrats to Coach Cook on a very good job he done his 1st year as the Crusaders coach.
Congrats Letcher!
terribly officiated game. Just like the WWF they knew who was going to win when they took the floor.
Congrats Letcher!
Congrats LCC
Letcher Co. Central 63 June Buchanan 51

June Buchanan 21 10 8 12 51

Letcher Co. Central 10 10 20 23 63

53rd District at Knott Co. Central
June Buchanan (18-10) -- Collins 6, Stepp 14, Childers 7, Howard 15, Hall 9.
Letcher Co. Central (20-7) -- Blair 19, Proffitt 11, Ison 9, Hornett 13, Banks 6, Brock 3, Johnson 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/
Guys,
The better team won tonight..Simple as that..So quit with the "bad called game" First half fouls were 11-6 in favor of JBS with a technical foul called on Coach Justice. So if you want to play the foul game...It was 9-6 in favor of LCC in the second. Don't let the blame game ruin what a great game that was played by these young men last night.
I agree playboy5 well said!!!!!!!!
boogieman Wrote:I agree, It really didn't matter to me who won this one, but JBS had 10 fouls on them to LCC's 4 at the end of the game. I thought the refs let LCC by with way too much, especially from Blair. Too bad for JBS>
Say what? Blair?
Congrats LCC and good luck!!
UKisN1 Wrote:Say what? Blair?

Yes, Devin Blair was all over Howard last night and they didn't call anything. And no I'm not biased because I'm a KCC fan, so I didn't care one way or the other who won. I kept quiet and I could see every foul Blair committed. But I also saw a few that Garrison committed that they didn't call, but Blair was all over that boy and nothin was called.
What do you think about JBS using "old" ladies to spell out Crusaders???
It's called DEFENSE ol' buddy. DEFENSE
Pages: 1 2