Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 56 - Allen Central 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the first round of the 58th District Tourney at the "Dome".

Congrats Bobcats!

They play the winner of the Prestonsburg/South Floyd game that is scheduled for tomorrow night.
Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats Betsy Layne! Any stats???
I wanna say Congrats Bobcats, but I also wanna say Congrats to AC. Although the final score doesn't indicate the effort the Rebels gave. They fell behind early, but battled back and it looked that Betsy Layne was playing very tense, at one point in the 3rd, it was 35-31 BL. I would venture to say AC shot less than 40% for the game, but played well on defense and slowed the game pace down, just couldn't connect on the shots to get them over the hump. BL got a scare tonight, whether they will tell u that or not. I said BL by 18 in my prediction and it was 19, so i'm proud of myself.
Congrats BL.
Congrats Betsy Layne......Look forward to the C-ship game on Friday
Congrats BL. AC played hard just did not hit their shots when needed. Gave a good effort and got the game close in the 3rd.
Rebels played hard and held BL to 36% shooting, but yet again had trouble shooting. Rebels shot 27% tonight.
Congrats to Betsy Layne and Coach Junior Newsome.
Congrats to Both Teams!
BigChew Wrote:Rebels played hard and held BL to 36% shooting, but yet again had trouble shooting. Rebels shot 27% tonight.

This is exactly what I was talking about. I didn't know AC shot that bad. If AC would've shot as good as BL, we would be talking about a big upset, but we're not. Still though, Congrats to both.:Thumbs:
Congrats BL!
Congrats BL. Got to regroup Allen Central
Allen Central 7 10 14 6 37

Betsy Layne 23 8 12 16 56

58th District at Betsy Layne
Allen Central (1-19) -- Stumbo 8, Jarrell 9, Salisbury 14, Meade 3, Harlow 3.
Betsy Layne (17-6) -- Adkins 8, Maldonado 4, Martin 14, Tibbs 12, Head 10, Slone 4, Tackett 4, Howell 2.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Stardust Wrote:Allen Central 7 10 14 6 37

Betsy Layne 23 8 12 16 56

58th District at Betsy Layne
Allen Central (1-19) -- Stumbo 8, Jarrell 9, Salisbury 14, Meade 3, Harlow 3.
Betsy Layne (17-6) -- Adkins 8, Maldonado 4, Martin 14, Tibbs 12, Head 10, Slone 4, Tackett 4, Howell 2.
http://www.kentucky.com/

Betsy Layne is 16-9.

Congrats again BL.