Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia vs. Knott Central 53rd District semi-finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?

I say the Lions in an upset by 2.
I think KCC takes this one easy! Good luck to both teams!
I will take kcc by as many as they want
KCC by 10+
KCC by 15.
Prove me wrong Lions!...KCC by 12
I Just hope Cordia can come in and complete in this game. I think if Stacy and Montgmery brings what they did against Jenkins and Combs or Collins has a big game it could be a huge upset. Cordia cant play like they did the 2nd quarter against Jenkins or KCC could open up a big lead and never look back. I like Cordias chances in this game, KCC is a huge favorite in this touranment and has more pressure than CHS in this one if they lose they go home. My prediction KCC by 10+ but I hope Honeycutt and the Lions prove me wrong!
Well....I have a hard time seeing Cordia win but it bothers me that KCC wins by 30 something one outing against them and only 8 the other outing.
Could be very interesting!! I still have to go with KCC!! Good luck to both schools!!
I believe it will be close than some people think.

I'll take the Pats by 12.

Good luck to both teams!
KCC by 11.
Kcc by 10+
Patriots by 14.
KCC by 30
KCC by 10.
KCC by 17
KCC by 12. Good luck to both teams
i say KCC comes out and shows they are ready for tournament time. ill take KCC by 20+
both teams are doing very well at the moment.
of course i gotta go for my patriots.
but good luck to both teams
Pats, Pats, Pats. Need I say more?
If Cordia can give a good effort all 4 quarters then I think they can pull off the upset. JMO but Knott has only two players that will score on a consistant bases. I think it will come down to whop has the ball last. If Cordia will play as a team for 4 quarters then I am predicting the upset. Cordia by 1.
KCC by 4000 or less
MVP2 Wrote:I Just hope Cordia can come in and complete in this game. I think if Stacy and Montgmery brings what they did against Jenkins and Combs or Collins has a big game it could be a huge upset. Cordia cant play like they did the 2nd quarter against Jenkins or KCC could open up a big lead and never look back. I like Cordias chances in this game, KCC is a huge favorite in this touranment and has more pressure than CHS in this one if they lose they go home. My prediction KCC by 10+ but I hope Honeycutt and the Lions prove me wrong!

I agree with what you said. The only thing I would added is they would have to play 32 minutes, maybe more, and just take the fight to them. Cordia's boys don't have the impressive record but they do have guys that can play. If Roscoe Montgomery and Matt Stacy has the night again like you say and the rest of the team helps then KCC is in for a suprise. The big key is defense I believe, as many times as it's said. Try to shut down either Cox or Stamper, one is great, both is probably a win. And I go back to taking the fight to them, PCC did that to them in the WYMT and KCC didnt handle it that well.

Everyone in the region tomorrow night is going to be a Cordia Lion fan. I wish both teams good luck and I'll predict a KCC win by 16.
Who will PCC and HHS fans be for in this one?
KCC by 5.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Who will PCC and HHS fans be for in this one?

im gonna say they are going to be for Cordia in this one. If i was them i would much rather have Cordia to compete with in region than Knott Central
fanatic11 Wrote:im gonna say they are going to be for Cordia in this one. If i was them i would much rather have Cordia to compete with in region than Knott Central

I'd rather compete against the best out there
KCC by 8
kcc by as many as cox and gang want at least 25
Run&Gun3BDG Wrote:Well....I have a hard time seeing Cordia win but it bothers me that KCC wins by 30 something one outing against them and only 8 the other outing.

You are forgetting though that in the game that KCC won by 8, they did not have Stuart, Tate, or their Head Coach.
Pages: 1 2