Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs South Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I think this game is a little closer than most will predict. Pburg history in the dome is they struggle against any team. They typically don't shoot well from the field and especially from the free throw line in the dome and this will let SF hang around. SF played Pburg tough in Pburg before the blowout at SF and they have nothing to lose in this game, no pressure. I think Pburg wins by by 11. Good luck to both teams.
P-Burg in a close one.
PBurg by 10
Blackcat by 10+
P-Burg will take this one.
Prestonsburg
1st
SF- 12
P-Burg- 14

Halftime
SF- 29
P-Burg- 27

3rd
SF- 43
P-Burg- 39

SF- 59
P-Burg- 54

And yes I am alittle crazy and a wildman for predicting this outcome. But I've got a very odd feeling after attending tonight's game.
Prestonburg by 8
Prestonsburg by 10.
Prestonsburg by 20
I'll take pburg by as much as they want in this one.
Prestonsburg students.. if you don't plan on being part of the student section and don't plan on cheering your classmates on, don't come to the district games. Our friend's have worked hard all season long and our student section needs to get back to what it was.
I'll take SF in this one by 6. good luck to both team tonight
I'll take SF in a close one... maybe even a buzzer better! :popcorn:
I think this game will be a lot closer than most think it will be. It's tournament time the rest of the season is history no matter what happened, this game is the one that counts. SF by 3.
P-Burg by 22.
P-Burg has every1 healthy & very pumped for this Tourny!
I think they are gonna make a statement in this one!
blackcat_mc Wrote:I'll take pburg by as much as they want in this one.
Prestonsburg students.. if you don't plan on being part of the student section and don't plan on cheering your classmates on, don't come to the district games. Our friend's have worked hard all season long and our student section needs to get back to what it was.

Very much agreed. Too many of the students come to socialize and I don't think they care if Pburg wins or loses. I guess they don't remember the student sections Pburg has had in the past decade or more, because this year has been downright embarrassing and it possibly has cost the Blackcats a game or two because the players feed off of the crowds energy.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Very much agreed. Too many of the students come to socialize and I don't think they care if Pburg wins or loses. I guess they don't remember the student sections Pburg has had in the past decade or more, because this year has been downright embarrassing and it possibly has cost the Blackcats a game or two because the players feed off of the crowds energy.
I agree.
I'm going with the Blackcats by 20 or so in this one. The guard play of Tacket, Burchett, and Stumbo will be too much for the Raiders once again.

Good luck to both teams!
P-burg by 20. Good luck to both teams
Ill take the Cats by 20+, Comeon CATS! Lets Win!
Pburg 20+