Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How far will Kentucky make it in the SEC tournment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thik they will go to the secound round I think but it all depends on who they play
We really need a big time win against LSU or South Carolina to secure some doubters about our program.
Their actually my Pick to win the SEC this year if their healthy.
Well I hope you all are right in saying that they are going to win the sec but I dont see it I think that georgia will....lol jk Really I like the Ole miss team if they had chris warren... the cats will go to the second round tops I think...it all depends on bracket like someone ssaid above
Stardust Wrote:SEC outright or just the SEC tournament?

Tournament!
king360 Wrote:Tournament!

agreed:Thumbs:
I still think UK is the best team in the SEC when they play to their ability. LSU will also compete for the SEC championship along with UK.
i think tht UK has a good chance to win the sec depending on the healthy ness and if meeks plays to his ability and if everyone can step up
I am not comfortable with UK's NCAA selection yet. I think they need 1 tournament win for me to think they are a lock. If they beat SC tonight, and LSU I think they are in.

If UK wins out in the regular season, I think they are in. I could even see them getting in if they beat UGA and either UF or SC and win 1 tournament game.

I am a firm believer that if UK wins the SEC East they HAVE to be in the tournament. That is a very realistic goal since they have a chance later in the year to have swept UF and UT and potentially split the series with SC.

They have a chance to raise their RPI because they have 3 top 50 games left on the schedule.
Pages: 1 2