Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia vs. Jenkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think? Could be a barn burner?
I heard Janice Miller Hurt her foot, will she be playing this game?
ill take Cordia by 10
I'll take Cordia by 15+
Paige Slone could get ever so closer to the 1000 point club in this game. I believe she needs like under 40 last I heard. Oh yeah, she's an 8th grader.
You know what JHS only lost by one last time. And if it weren't for a few refs JHS would've picked up the W.
Jenkins turns the tables and wins on a N. Revis 3 at the horn.
Cordia by 6
Janice Miller didn't play the last time they played due to an ankle spain......she will be playing Tuesday....Cordia also missed 30 free throws the last time they played....
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:I'll take Cordia by 15+
Paige Slone could get ever so closer to the 1000 point club in this game. I believe she needs like under 40 last I heard. Oh yeah, she's an 8th grader.

Wait, What?
Almost in the 1,000 point club and only an 8th grader? Thats amazing!
Is this game at 6 or 7:30?

Slone is a very good player. Where will she play next year as a 9th grader? Cordia, KCC, or PCC?
JMO...she better stay at Cordia. Paige is a wonderful player but be honest with yourselves, if she was to go to Knott or Perry, she would not be aloud to do all the stuff she does for Cordia. She wowuld leave Cordia as a senior with over 1000 points more then she would Knott or Perry. She has to score at Cordia, she doesn't have to for Perry or Knott. Paige has a chance at reaching 3000 points if she stays at Cordia.
Cordia wins this one rather easily. Cordia by 16
jenkins will get the W this time.
Crazy Horse Wrote:JMO...she better stay at Cordia. Paige is a wonderful player but be honest with yourselves, if she was to go to Knott or Perry, she would not be aloud to do all the stuff she does for Cordia. She wowuld leave Cordia as a senior with over 1000 points more then she would Knott or Perry. She has to score at Cordia, she doesn't have to for Perry or Knott. Paige has a chance at reaching 3000 points if she stays at Cordia.

I agree with you. I have seen lots of kids go to big schools and find out that there not the man so they wind up not even playing highschool ball. She needs to stay at Cordia where she will wind up being there all time leading scorer and the 14ths as well. Paige will have a big game and so will the Pratt girl. Cordia by 7.
Jenkins By 7
cordia by 10