Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should College Football Have A Playoff System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally i think they should becuase it gives every team a chance and there would be no more bias bull in the college football by the end of the season this year there might be 4 undeafeted teams at the end of the year and only 2 get a shot(USC-TEXAS) I know theres history in bowl games but im just saying maybe they should think about it
I think we are a very long time from a true playoff. What I am in favor of is the suggest +1 game. Basically it creates a playoff between the top 4 teams. #1 would play #4. #2 would play #3. The two winners would then face for the national championship. I think this would fix many problems. It would be rare to have more than 4 undefeated teams in a single season with a legimate gripe about the national championship. The best thing about this scenario is that it adds only ONE game to what is already in place with the bowl games.
i think ther should be a playoff, i just hate the bcs
Most Definately their should. A few years ago when Oregon was geat and had Harrington and Chad Johnson they were screwed because they wee numbe 3 and should have been in NC
I think there should be a playoff and let the teams win it on the field instead of the polls.
i think they should because teams who deserve to be in the national championship would finally get a shot
I hate BCS
they should....top 16 BCS teams... BCS bowls would rotate as playoff games. Other bowls could still be played. Simple...they just wont do it. $$$$$ that is the issue.
yes they should....

they could still have the bowls too. just use the bowls as that round in the playoffs. kinda liek NCAA basketball does with their regional sites.
I think they should have a PO system also. BCS sucks.
Yes no doubt that there should be a playoff system in college football b/c every year the BCS is so messed up.....I agree w/ Smokey that they should get the top 16 teams in the bcs....but then again it would be very time consunming and would wear alot of good teams out late in the season
If college had playoffs, i believe the games would be more interseting and fun and would determine a true champion