Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 59 & 60 th district games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is today's games still being played?
As I know of they are.
hwere are the games??? on khsaa it says Expo but im hearing ER?
Yes, East Ridge is correct. Idk why they have the Expo on there.
The regional tournament is being held at the Expo. The girls are playing (starting today) at East Ridge and the boys are playing at PCC.....
phs1986 Wrote:The regional tournament is being held at the Expo. The girls are playing (starting today) at East Ridge and the boys are playing at PCC.....

KHSAA needs to get their stuff together lol...you going today phs?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:KHSAA needs to get their stuff together lol...you going today phs?

IDK.... I wanna go watch the girls but may wait until Tuesday night..... ??? Not sure.....
I have to go today and dance since it's competiton for us too. I hope to see some good ballgames!
well I am going to go so look for me ill have a black hoodie and a taking back sunday shirt on, i would like to meet you all. Also ill have a hat and glasses on my hair is pretty long as well.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well I am going to go so look for me ill have a black hoodie and a taking back sunday shirt on, i would like to meet you all. Also ill have a hat and glasses on my hair is pretty long as well.

Will do!!! Smile

And Donathan.... Good luck young man.... Keep it real and leave no doubts!!! :Thumbs:
phs1986 Wrote:Will do!!! Smile

And Donathan.... Good luck young man.... Keep it real and leave no doubts!!! :Thumbs:

alrighty hope to see you all there be careful to everyone...
Games are on-the-air now at 103.1 FM and http://www.wpke.com
I'm confused about the girls regional tournament. The 58th district will have 3 teams but the 3rd place team has to come to Pike County and play someone before actually going to the regional? Is that correct?