Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 55th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins it?

Riverside
Breathitt co.
Wolfe Co.
Jackson city
Breathitt is a cinch to beat Riverside. The game between Jackson and Wolfe will be more competitive. I believe Wolfe will win that one. Breathitt should be able to beat Wolfe in the final but with a perfect game Wolfe has a chance. My pick: Breathitt 1 and Wolfe 2
is this a real question?
Wolfe and Breathett advacne to regional
Jackson City could pull an upset. Good Luck to all the teams in the 55th Tournament. Will these games be broadcast on WJSN?
Our district is a joke. IMO Riverside needs to play in the Christian league like Oakdale does, that way they actually have a chance in a game.
Breathitt
Breathitt wins the district and Wolfe takes 2nd. Neither one is a threat to do much in the region tournament though.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Breathitt wins the district and Wolfe takes 2nd. Neither one is a threat to do much in the region tournament though.

I agree! :Thumbs:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Breathitt wins the district and Wolfe takes 2nd. Neither one is a threat to do much in the region tournament though.

i agree this is a really weak district.
breathitt has this all the way and why is riverside even in this district???
they should move a team from a stronger district to get rid of them..