Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Pike Central - Broadcast www.wdhr.com, 93.1 WDHR/103.1 WPKE Feb. 23rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Round of District-

Thoughts?
I think East Ridge wins this one by 8.
Repeat of the first game, East Ridge by 17
I think PCC will win this one by 2.
ER by 15.
ER by 10+
ER will be a big favorite, but it is a CT.
PC lost their want to win after losing to Prestonsburg at home to stap the 5-0 streak. If the Hawks dont come ready to play, East Ridge will mop the floor with them on their home court. This might be Mark Thompson's last game, if I was him id jump their cases before the game trying to get them ready and fired up. They were against Phelps, Belfry, and Johnson Central and look what happened
ER by 8.
East Ridge by 5.
I got to go with East Ridge in this one by 8.

Good luck to both teams!
well i think PCC will upset ER PCC 64 ER 59
PCC by 6.

good luck hawks!
ER by 13
truly depends on the McCoy guard from Pike Central and how prepared he is. If they come out flat as a team, East Ridge should get a 10pt first quarter lead and not look back winning by 14+.
ER by 6. Good luck to both teams
This should be an interesting game. East Ridge is clearly the better team, but Pike Central is playing at home, where they have played much better this year. Which PCC team will show up, the one that beat Johnson Central, or the one that played the rest of the season?

Percentages are on the latter. I'll take ER by 8.
6:30
Pikeville OT Wrote:truly depends on the McCoy guard from Pike Central and how prepared he is. If they come out flat as a team, East Ridge should get a 10pt first quarter lead and not look back winning by 14+.
No, it depends on whether or not the boys show up ready to play team ball. If you look back at the wins they had this year those were the game they won. Mark Thompson depended too much on players like McCoy this year and that is part of the reason their record is what it is.

Team Basketball...PCC by 8-12
Players trying to be Heros...ER by 10
East Ridge in a close game.
Go ER!!! I think they will take it by 9.
Where Are The District Games Being Played???....the Khsaa Website Has Listed Pcc, Then The Expo Center, And Now Shows East Ridge As The Location For The Tournament. I'll Take Er In A Close One Either Way, But Pcc Has Some Really Good Athletes.
Its at PCC
Could someone keep us updated?
That's what I'm screamin'!
I want some updates.
LOL.
Pike Central has a 10 point lead with about 2 minutes left.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Pike Central has a 10 point lead with about 2 minutes left.

=0
That's a surprise.
But then again, it's at PCC.
LOL.
ER by 9.
up date?
PC won by 3