Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nintendo Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a Wii for my daughter's birthday. It comes with the sports package. What are some good games to get for it?
We just got a new Wii a few weeks ago ourselves. The Sports package has began to grow old.

My teenager has played several of the games like Madden and NBA live, but those may not be the games you are looking for
CamelPride Wrote:We just got a new Wii a few weeks ago ourselves. The Sports package has began to grow old.

My teenager has played several of the games like Madden and NBA live, but those may not be the games you are looking for

Good kids games and also sports games for me would be appreciated... lol
My whole family loves Mario Kart. IMO its the best.
thanks
IMO you cant go wrong with any Mario game.
There's a hunting game that is really fun, possibly made by Cabella's but I'm not positive.
Yeah Mario is awesome. Especially the Mario Kart. I like the Wii Play myself.
Mario Kart is the best game that i have had the chance to play on the Wii.
I just play Wii sports, besides that i think the Wii is useless.
Mario Party is fun.
Wii Fit is also pretty great.
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Wii Fit is also pretty great.

Yea, It's a pretty cool game for the Wii.
But so is boxing games!:redboxer:
Mario Party is fun.
Carnival Games and Guitar Hero: World Tour are also fun.
I like the Sonic and Mario Olympics game too... thats prob. my favorite.
Mario Kart
Mario Baseball
Wii Fit
Mario Galaxy if your looking for a good challenge
I havn't had the chance to play Mario Galaxy yet. They said it was a good one for the Wii.
A great game for the Wii for all kids is Mario Party or Mario Kart Wii and maybe Wii Play. The Wii is a very fun system.
I got a Wii for Christmas, and I love it.
Oh, and I forgot Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl.
Awesome game.
have resident evil 4 for wii, but haven't played it yet. Anyone played the game?
MisterPerfect Wrote:I havn't had the chance to play Mario Galaxy yet. They said it was a good one for the Wii.

I have mario galaxy it's awesome