Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 71 - East Ridge 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game really never was close. Good win Eagles.
Looks like East Ridge hung in the first half, only a 3 point lead at the half. Only quarter that JC put the game out of reach was the 3rd quarter.

East Ridge 14 17 8 19 58

Johnson Central 18 18 20 15 71

East Ridge (14-11) -- Williams 9, Fields 15, Coleman 2, Reynolds 3, Meade 12, Thacker 9, McClanahan 8.
Johnson Central (20-6) -- Dell 6, Whitaker 16, J. Bratton 8, T. Bratton 3, Hall 11, Parker 19, Conley 8.
How about Cody Parker's season for a sophomore. He is averaging 15.8 points and 8.6 rebounds on the year with 9 double-doubles on the year while shooting 57.2% on the year. I think it is time he is mentioned among the best sophomores in the state.
I missed this one.

Congrats Eagles!
Nice Win JC :Clap:
There was no doubt that JC has more players than Welch. Love him, but watch out 57th everyone on the JC team can play. Go Eagles!!! Good Luck Seniors and Coach M.
Congrats JC
Good Job JC
Congrats JC. I was totally wrong on this game
Stardust Wrote:Looks like East Ridge hung in the first half, only a 3 point lead at the half. Only quarter that JC put the game out of reach was the 3rd quarter.

East Ridge 14 17 8 19 58

Johnson Central 18 18 20 15 71

East Ridge (14-11) -- Williams 9, Fields 15, Coleman 2, Reynolds 3, Meade 12, Thacker 9, McClanahan 8.
Johnson Central (20-6) -- Dell 6, Whitaker 16, J. Bratton 8, T. Bratton 3, Hall 11, Parker 19, Conley 8.

Conley told me he was suspended for this game. Is there another Conley that played?
The Guru Wrote:Conley told me he was suspended for this game. Is there another Conley that played?
No just Mike.He was told he could play late Friday afternoon.
JC has alot of talent and it showed tonight, great team win! Get ready for district.

Great job JCHS!!!! Proud of you all just like always!!:worthy:
Congrats JC!
JCHS05 Wrote:How about Cody Parker's season for a sophomore. He is averaging 15.8 points and 8.6 rebounds on the year with 9 double-doubles on the year while shooting 57.2% on the year. I think it is time he is mentioned among the best sophomores in the state.
The state is a very big place.I'm not disagreeing when you say that Parker is a good player. But top sophmore in the state is a pretty bold statement. You have to remember that those stats were produced against a rather small (height wise) 15th Region. BJ Moore from Sheldon Clark is a sophmore I believe, and I'd say his numbers are better than Parker's, but that doesn't mean that he is one if the top Sophmores in the state.
Congrats JC.