Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 73 - Allen Central 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from LC.
Batpuff Wrote:Final from LC.
Just what I predicted. I knew that one game is all they would win. CONGRATS LC KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Where's Johnny when you need him? This is what happens when you treat people like they treated a man who has gave his all to AC. Maybe this is deserved.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
Stats?
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Where's Johnny when you need him? This is what happens when you treat people like they treated a man who has gave his all to AC. Maybe this is deserved.

SHE Might be the better word here.
Congrats Bulldogs! Any stats?
Congrats LC. Pretty convincing win as expected.
gotcha2 Wrote:SHE Might be the better word here.
YOU ARE RIGHT YOU CAN GIVE THIS RECORD TO SIS HALL. She evidently doesn't care what the record is. It very well could have been 18 and 1 if she hadn't fired Johnny. I don't understand why the school board would allow her to do this. Maybe less competition for pburg?
Congrats LC!

AC actually played really well the first half, but came out in the 3rd quarter looking like a different team. Can't seem to string together 2 halfs for some reason.
Wouldn't be surprised to see AC start losing kids to other schools.
Congrats LC on the win.
Congrats LC.

First let me say I was/am a fan of Johnny Martin and thought he gave many good years to AC and was a great mentor to so many kids in his tenure. I am not an insider to the system but I am not sure the school board had much to do with or has much say in her firing Johnny Martin nor does it have anything to do with pburg. Tell me WHO on the school board cares about competition for pburg. If you want to talk about competition for anything bball everyone better be on the look out for BL. But back to the point, where are the booster and more importantly the SITE BASE COUNCIL. These are the people at AC that affect changes. What about the fans that attend games? If every one is that unhappy with Mark Martin then do something about it, don't just talk. There are many things to do such as every player boycot practices, fans refuse to pay and go to games, boosters stop donating money to the bball team, site base move to fire Mark. The kids are the ones who have sufferred because of this whole mess.
Very tough seasons for the Rebels. Something has got to be done at AC it is very embarssing for the whole school.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
Congrats LC.
Sorry AC has so many problems..
This thread is for the AC/LC game. For those who would like to have a pity party thread about the state of Allen Central basketball, feel free to create your own thread but you're on notice that it will be watched closely and suspensions will be swift. Personally, it's a dead horse that's been beat to death and it's sad that certain members of this website do their best to poison AC threads over and over about the same stuff and continue to post rumors months after the coaching change.
jammin' jamey Wrote:This thread is for the AC/LC game. For those who would like to have a pity party thread about the state of Allen Central basketball, feel free to create your own thread but you're on notice that it will be watched closely and suspensions will be swift. Personally, it's a dead horse that's been beat to death and it's sad that certain members of this website do their best to poison AC threads over and over about the same stuff and continue to post rumors months after the coaching change.

Thank you..