Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 59 Estill Co.57 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this game went back and forth. Cackling had an excellent game Had 6 or 7 three's, dont how many points he had though but all around he had an excellent game just like the rest of the Engineers. they played there hearts out 110 % and they left it all out on the court. I owe the whole ball team and coach tiller and the fans, etc. etc. a big apology for what i said on here yesterday, im sorry guys from the bottom of my heart. Good Game now lets go and win us a district Championship
Congrats Breathitt
Congrats Breathitt
Estill Co plays as hard as any team i have seen this year. Tonight we did ever thing you have to do to win but the shots did not fall. This team is like starting all over without Wiseman and Robert how ever Wiseman did play a little tonight. we are a little slower and not quite as good on the defence but over all we will be ok i really there playing good enought to win the distract how ever we have to get by Owsley Co but i think ever thing will be ok.I want to thank the coaches for all the hard work that you put into your jobs and for the quality of the teams you put on the floor there fun to watch and a great group of young men. GO NEERS
i agree with you 100 %, wiseman had a good game and so did covey, and the rest of the team that played. guys like i said im truly sorry about what i said and this goes out to coach tiller and the rest of the Engineers, Cheeleaders, fans and everyone, IM SORRY GUYS!!!!! hope you all can forgive me
I think Owsley has a good chance of an upset in the district. Estill had a hard time with Evans in the tourney last year, and I wouldn't doubt if they don't again this year.
it will be a good game, but Estill will pull this one out. 1 there on there home court 2 there fans will be there and it will be packed and Estill always plays well at home
I dont think that Owsley can go near as deep of the bench as Estill even with the lost of Kenton Roberts i think it will be a game but Estill will pull out a big win.
Breathitt Co. 15 12 12 12 8 59

Estill Co. 18 9 14 10 6 57

Breathitt Co. (12-13) -- Terry 14, Haddix 9, Congleton 6, Ritchie 4, Taulbee 6, Fugate 4, Moore 2, Fletcher 14.
Estill Co. (12-14) -- Cackling 26, Hoover 5, Coffey 7, Singleton 4, Wiseman 7, Walling 2, Covey 4, Berryman 2.
Congrats Bobcats.
Wow i am generally shocked, i thought Estill would beat us by 10 atleast. Did Breathitt play that good or did Estill just suck it up tonight?
both teams played good. but the difference maker i think was when we let the breathitt county player drive the baseline and make a layup with like 3 seconds left to send the game into OT.
Hang in there Estill, see you next week at your place. save me a good seat.
Sounds like a good game! Congrats Bobcats and Good Luck to the 'Neers against Owsley Co.
Looked like an intense game to watch.

Congrats Bobcats on the victory!
Man, another two point loss for Estill. Tough week.
Congrats bobcats.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Wow i am generally shocked, i thought Estill would beat us by 10 atleast. Did Breathitt play that good or did Estill just suck it up tonight?

Estill did not suck it up at all. The night started out on a very emotional level it being Senior Night. They were a little shaky to start out. They all played very hard. Estill has to work on their foul shooting. They missed several that would have made this a totally different game. Coffey did hit two big ones in regulation that put them up two, but then Breathitt came down and scored. And, of course, there were some questionable no calls, but that is always to be talked about in close games. Tough week to head into Districts, but they will get some rest and be ready to battle with the Owls on Wed. night. I predict a close one and at this point and nothing will surprise me.
i agree with you 100%. Estill played very hard. Cackling had a good game, it would have been nice if he would have hit that 3 at the buzzer. if they (Estill) would have made there foul shots they would have won. but all we can do is keep cheering them on
Congrats Breathitt on the win.
Congrats Breathitt Co.
Breathitt's big guns shot blanks Ritchie,and Taulbee and Congleton,Fugate didnt play as we thought they would ,but this was one i thought would/could've been in loss side of things,in all Good game,played really hard as did both teams,shots didnt fall for either team or it could have been 100 plus point game on both teams,Freshman Josh Fletcher in my opinion was player of game for Breathitt Co. came off bench and played well,and when Haddix got fire under him he made a couple good defensive steals and the assit to Taulbee that lead to overtime ,Terry hit a few big free throws and a 3 pointer or two,Cackling is a shooter but missed a few that should have went in,really i was surprised they didnt win game but it showed myself and Breathitt Fans we could win a few more games if big horses wanta play ball.