Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmages???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know of dates locations of any planned scrimmages?
kcc n wolfe co march 20th
Knox usually plays Thomas Walker Virginia every year. Dont know if that will carry on. I believe last year they played Boro.
Estill @ Paintsville Mar, 7th. Don't know what time yet.
IISnakE Wrote:Estill @ Paintsville Mar, 7th. Don't know what time yet.

There is a "correction" to this:

Paintsville will scrimmage Elliot County on March 14th @ Paintsville.
KCC is scheduled to play Allen Central @ Allen Central on March 16th. Doubt it will happen because of weather though.
LCC had an Alumni scrimmage planned for tomorrow, however it has been cancelled......... Would have been fun to see some of those former LCC players from the 14th Championship team back on the diamond...... Jon Adams, Jon Tucker, S.Sexton, and B. Collins just to mention a few.
Perry Central has a scrimmage on Tuesday, but I'm not sure about the details.
fanatic11 Wrote:KCC is scheduled to play Allen Central @ Allen Central on March 16th. Doubt it will happen because of weather though.

they said if the weather is good there gonna be playing
14thregionrules Wrote:they said if the weather is good there gonna be playing

i hope the weather is good. i want to see them play
Letcher Central at Montgomery March 21st 1:00pm
Conner / Brossart 3/21

Campbell County / Lloyd 3/20
643DP Wrote:Letcher Central at Montgomery March 21st 1:00pm

Should be a fun one to watch......... Two very solid teams going at it.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Should be a fun one to watch......... Two very solid teams going at it.

:Thumbs:

Montgomery will probably be a little rusty at a few positions due to the basketball players just having a few baseball practices under their belts.

Field should be in pretty good shape. We've had our infield trap on during the wet days the last three weeks.
wheelersburg at greenup county 3/17
643DP Wrote::Thumbs:

Montgomery will probably be a little rusty at a few positions due to the basketball players just having a few baseball practices under their belts.

Field should be in pretty good shape. We've had our infield trap on during the wet days the last three weeks.

Good to hear.

I wouldn't worry to much about the rusty thing though. Thats what these scrimmages are for, just a practice game. I'm sure both teams will throw about every pitcher they have. I know LCC's ace has only had a few practices too(basketball). So he might not even throw saturday. The main thing I look for in early season games is pitching, and defense. Hitting will come and go but you gotta do it with the gloves!
East Ridge and Betsy Layne will play tonight I believe at Allen
JMEWLS Wrote:Perry Central has a scrimmage on Tuesday, but I'm not sure about the details.

This one is against Harlan County..........:Thumbs:
Educated Fan Wrote:LCC had an Alumni scrimmage planned for tomorrow, however it has been cancelled......... Would have been fun to see some of those former LCC players from the 14th Championship team back on the diamond...... Jon Adams, Jon Tucker, S.Sexton, and B. Collins just to mention a few.

Are they going to reschedule this?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:East Ridge and Betsy Layne will play tonight I believe at Allen

What time does this game start?
The field was too bad I think!
I don't think they played
BL plays Magoffin on Saturday though at 12 I believe
JMEWLS Wrote:Perry Central has a scrimmage on Tuesday, but I'm not sure about the details.

I don't know a lot of the particulars about this scrimmmage but heard Harlan County 8 PCC 4. I'm sure it was good practice for both teams.
Getting real excited. Baseball starts next weeks. Good luck to all teams in the mountains.
Mama Bear Wrote:I don't know a lot of the particulars about this scrimmmage but heard Harlan County 8 PCC 4. I'm sure it was good practice for both teams.

More like 7 to 6 harlan. This was a practice. I think both teams played everybody they had. Look to be 20 on a side. Change pitcher every inning or every 2 at the most. I think they played about 10 innings. Both sides look good at this point. Dont know who he was for Harlan #10 pitching. Look real good throwing. Rader gun said 82 mph. PCC started off with Goodson throwed 2 innings rough start but found the glove . I think he will have a good year. Boggs kid throwed the ball very good also. Heck it was a good showing from both sides. Good luck to both Teams:Thumbs:
PCC playes Pikeville Sat.
kymom Wrote:PCC playes Pikeville Sat.

Is this one at PCC or at Pikeville?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Is this one at PCC or at Pikeville?

Pikeville.
Paintsville and Johnson Central scrimmage AT Paintsville this saturday (3-21-09)
Stardust Wrote:Conner / Brossart 3/21

Campbell County / Lloyd 3/20

an unfortuante tragedy involving two Lloyd students has cancelled the Camels/Juggernauts game. The Camels instead will scrimmage Ryle at 4:00 tomorrow.
Stardust Wrote:an unfortuante tragedy involving two Lloyd students has cancelled the Camels/Juggernauts game. The Camels instead will scrimmage Ryle at 4:00 tomorrow.

sorry to hear about that. prayers to all the folks involved.
Pages: 1 2