Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Picture of Rihanna (after being beaten by Chris Brown) leaked online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: a1072__oPt.jpg]

The photo leaked on TMZ this morning. LAPD seem to have confirmed it's authenticity.
Seen this earlier this morning on Perez Hilton.
So sad!

He deserves to get what he SHOULD get.
Jay-Z has been quoted as saying Chris Brown is "A walking dead man."
Wow, that is incredible.
This is a joke. He won't get nearly what he deserves.
That is terrible. I really hope that they throw the book at him and his popularity holds ZERO ground in determing his punishment. He should get every bit of what he deserves.
People have been burning his CDs and running them over with steamrollers in New York.
"I know what them girls, I know I know what them girls like", obviously it isn't being beaten.
Jesus, if this pic is real, he beat the &*%$ out of her. This is absolutely terrible. I would guess this pretty much ruined Chris's career also. Guy needs his a$$ whipped, bottom line.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Jesus, if this pic is real, he beat the &*%$ out of her. This is absolutely terrible. I would guess this pretty much ruined Chris's career also. Guy needs his a$$ whipped, bottom line.

From the LAPD's reaction to the leak, my guess would be that this is real.
Wow he is an official d o u c h e bag.
ComfortEagle Wrote:From the LAPD's reaction to the leak, my guess would be that this is real.

Yea I read a minute ago, they are searching for the person who leaked it. Bad situation.
I've caught just seconds of the talk on television about this. Anyone know what was supposed to have caused it?
Wasn't it something like she threw his keys across the highway? or something like that... at least thats what i heard..
This is terrible!
Tatertot Wrote:Wasn't it something like she threw his keys across the highway? or something like that... at least thats what i heard..

From most stories I've seen online, including TMZ, they said the fight started when Brown received a text message from another girl who wanted to hook up with him later.

So it's possible he is a cheater and an abuser.
Also rumors going around that she gave him an STD.