Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama's two-week recap....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OBAMA'S TWO-WEEK RECAP
1, The American people elect a black president with a total of 42 days experience as a U S Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to close Gitmo and make sure Terrorists civil rights are not violated.
2, The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists.
3, The CIA Boss, Leon Penetta with absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda we find out, that is a true radical anti-American activist who is a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.
4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for.
5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges.
8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.
9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.
And that's just the first two weeks . . . but who's counting.
America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy, and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus.
Stimulus is where the government gives a smidgen of your tax dollars back to you making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!
One Big A$$ Mistake, America...
First off let me say that you are a complete tool, biggot and *******. The President has been in office for 42 days and you are already ready to remove him from office, he will have a rough first year(almost every President does), it will take time to clean up the mess Bush made. So you should probably be thankful that we have a President who will fight for the middle class, no matter what color, creed or gender. I'm also guessing you will change your mind when you get that stimulus package in the mail so you can by some more Mountain Dew.
^^About what I expected...a lot of profanity, personal attacks and misspellings...

Which of the #s 1 through 9 do you disagree with?
I also find it interesting that 17,000 new troops have been deployed to Afghanastan with very little media coverage or public outrage. Now, the movement of troops certainly was not a surprise, because Obama said the war was no longer in Iraq, thus he would move the troops from Iraq to Afghanastan.

The 17,000 troops were all stateside!
jetpilot Wrote:^^About what I expected...a lot of profanity, personal attacks and misspellings...

Which of the #s 1 through 9 do you disagree with?
I must be overlooking something but I see no mispelled words and only one profane word. By the way I think that your main reasoning for criticizing Obama is his Cabinet picks, whom although a few may have minor issues are the best and the brightest in their respected fields.
mcfan1 Wrote:I must be overlooking something but I see no mispelled words and only one profane word. By the way I think that your main reasoning for criticizing Obama is his Cabinet picks, whom although a few may have minor issues are the best and the brightest in their respected fields.

Since when is not paying taxes a minor issue, the average Joe would be in jail if he didn't pay his taxes.

Most of Barry's picks were part of the Clinton admin. so where's the change?
Old School Wrote:Since when is not paying taxes a minor issue, the average Joe would be in jail if he didn't pay his taxes.

Most of Barry's picks were part of the Clinton admin. so where's the change?

Usually, the President gets the first 100 days before evaluation. The fact that you refer to the President as "Barry" suggests that if Obama saves a drowning puppy from the Potomac you'll say it's just another waste of tax money since the puppy has to stay at a shelter until adopted.
mcfan1 Wrote:First off let me say that you are a complete tool, biggot and *******. The President has been in office for 42 days and you are already ready to remove him from office, he will have a rough first year(almost every President does), it will take time to clean up the mess Bush made. So you should probably be thankful that we have a President who will fight for the middle class, no matter what color, creed or gender. I'm also guessing you will change your mind when you get that stimulus package in the mail so you can by some more Mountain Dew.

Amen brother amen, we just have a bunch of hicks on here who hate black people. and care more about there guns than putting food on the table.

Oh by the way....
Republicans Suck!
Pond creek nation Wrote:Amen brother amen, we just have a bunch of hicks on here who hate black people. and care more about there guns than putting food on the table.

Oh by the way....
Republicans Suck!

Uncalled for :boosign:
thecavemaster Wrote:Usually, the President gets the first 100 days before evaluation. The fact that you refer to the President as "Barry" suggests that if Obama saves a drowning puppy from the Potomac you'll say it's just another waste of tax money since the puppy has to stay at a shelter until adopted.

Instead of addressing why not paying your taxes is not an issue you blather on about a drowning puppy in the Potomac. Insane, yet completely typical.
jetpilot Wrote:Instead of addressing why not paying your taxes is not an issue you blather on about a drowning puppy in the Potomac. Insane, yet completely typical.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Uncalled for :boosign:

Its 100% trueTongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Instead of addressing why not paying your taxes is not an issue you blather on about a drowning puppy in the Potomac. Insane, yet completely typical.

First, I did NOT address the payment or non-payment of taxes. President Obama said, "I screwed up." Daschle screwed up, and other nominees, for accepting nominations without thoroughly vetting themselves. The "puppy" thing is about a pre-bias about every issue along partisan lines. Why that would be insane would need to be explained by you.
thecavemaster Wrote:Usually, the President gets the first 100 days before evaluation. The fact that you refer to the President as "Barry" suggests that if Obama saves a drowning puppy from the Potomac you'll say it's just another waste of tax money since the puppy has to stay at a shelter until adopted.

Interesting, that my referring to Barack Hussein Obama as Barry, suggest to you that I would complain about a puppy staying at a shelter as a waste of money.

Just wondering, what do you think of the other liberals on here that called President Bush names such as stupid, killer, idiot, and so on. Apparently for some reason those names did not suggest anything, to you......seems odds doesn't it could it even suggest pre-bias about every issue along partisan lines.

CM......During the duration of this thread, I will do my best to refrain from referring to him as Barry, BTW, I'm sure Hussein values your support.

Old School Wrote:Interesting, that my referring to Barack Hussein Obama as Barry, suggest to you that I would complain about a puppy staying at a shelter as a waste of money.

Just wondering, what do you think of the other liberals on here that called President Bush names such as stupid, killer, idiot, and so on. Apparently for some reason those names did not suggest anything, to you......seems odds doesn't it could it even suggest pre-bias about every issue along partisan lines.

CM......During the duration of this thread, I will do my best to refrain from referring to him as Barry, BTW, I'm sure Hussein values your support.

For myself only: Bush II does not strike me as a stupid man, nor is it necessary to question a politician's intelligence because one doesn't agree with his or her positions. Pre-bias belongs as much to liberals as it does to conservatives. Here's a proposal: for the rest of the thread, you refer to "H" (Hussein) and I'll refer to "W" (Dubbya)...
thecavemaster Wrote:For myself only: Bush II does not strike me as a stupid man, nor is it necessary to question a politician's intelligence because one doesn't agree with his or her positions. Pre-bias belongs as much to liberals as it does to conservatives. Here's a proposal: for the rest of the thread, you refer to "H" (Hussein) and I'll refer to "W" (Dubbya)...

:Thumbs:
Pond creek nation Wrote:Amen brother amen, we just have a bunch of hicks on here who hate black people. and care more about there guns than putting food on the table.

Oh by the way....
Republicans Suck!

You are obviously a very well educated and upstanding citizen. I can tell by your post you are very well spoken and unbiased. You sir are definately not a hick right? Yes that is sarcasm.

I am going to hold off on evaluating his performance until the end of his first term. His cry for change has not been demonstated yet. His poor picks seem to come from his lack of experience. Hopefully he will get that fixed.
You guys are way too biased. First, if you think that either Republicans or Democrats alone are going to get everything right and save our country, then we are in BIG trouble!!! This sort of sharp edged partisan politics is why we are in the mess we are in to start with. Republicans and Democrats alike are too interested in advancing their own political party's agenda and making each other look bad to accomplish anything meaningful for the American people!

As for Obama, he has made a few bad choices obviously, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he screws up. I hope he doesn't, but given the track record of both parties past Presidents I am not going to hold my breath.

Now go ahead and attack each other and maybe we can solve this financial crisis and all of the other problems facing this country.
I didnt know all that, if our leadership is so corrupt we as americans have the power to over throw such nonsense
EKY Sportster Wrote:You guys are way too biased. First, if you think that either Republicans or Democrats alone are going to get everything right and save our country, then we are in BIG trouble!!! This sort of sharp edged partisan politics is why we are in the mess we are in to start with. Republicans and Democrats alike are too interested in advancing their own political party's agenda and making each other look bad to accomplish anything meaningful for the American people!

As for Obama, he has made a few bad choices obviously, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he screws up. I hope he doesn't, but given the track record of both parties past Presidents I am not going to hold my breath.

Now go ahead and attack each other and maybe we can solve this financial crisis and all of the other problems facing this country.

Very well said and so true. For once, in this country, I would love to see a country united, our house and senate united...wouldn't it be amazing at what would be accomplished???!!! But instead, we have both sides bickering back and forth like 3rd graders fighting over a basketball.

If McCain was in office, it would all be the same....politicians are politicians and will be, there's nothing we can do about it....they lie to us from the get-go...so what do we do? I am actually getting tired of just dealing with it and making the best of it, personally. But, I will continue on, I will support my President, and hope and PRAY that we are not too far down the river already.
[attachment=o1508]

Letter from the Boss

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government fees will now increase in a BIG way. To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here, and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did: I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.

Sincerely,
The Boss
Stardust Wrote:[attachment=o1508]

Letter from the Boss

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government fees will now increase in a BIG way. To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here, and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did: I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.

Sincerely,
The Boss

EEOC might have a problem with this approach.
warrior3 Wrote:EEOC might have a problem with this approach.

Not if you are sly about it. You just need another reason to fire them. Anyone with an Obama sticker is probably a slacker anyway.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Not if you are sly about it. You just need another reason to fire them. Anyone with an Obama sticker is probably a slacker anyway.:biggrin:

Maybe, but posting the reason on a public internet site, probably not wise.
Stardust Wrote:Uncalled for :boosign:
Maybe so, but very true.:lmao:
jetpilot Wrote:Not if you are sly about it. You just need another reason to fire them. Anyone with an Obama sticker is probably a slacker anyway.:biggrin:

You are a horrible person and you're values are not American Values.
jetpilot Wrote:
OBAMA'S TWO-WEEK RECAP
1, The American people elect a black president with a total of 42 days experience as a U S Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to close Gitmo and make sure Terrorists civil rights are not violated.
2, The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists.
3, The CIA Boss, Leon Penetta with absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda we find out, that is a true radical anti-American activist who is a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.
4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for.
5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges.
8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.
9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.
And that's just the first two weeks . . . but who's counting.
America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy, and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus.
Stimulus is where the government gives a smidgen of your tax dollars back to you making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!
One Big A$$ Mistake, America...

Makes you think dont it looks like the voters of this country made a great mistake but remember it has happen before and the rep's will be back to fix it all.
DevilsWin Wrote:You are a horrible person and you're values are not American Values.

WoW!:thatsfunn
It must really suck knowing that your ways of thinking and political philosophy are going the way of the 8 track and cassette tape.

Keep on with the fist pounding!

Really, I am seriously getting real enjoyment out of your frustration!:lmao: :Clap: :popcorn:
DevilsWin Wrote:It must really suck knowing that your ways of thinking and political philosophy are going the way of the 8 track and cassette tape.

Keep on with the fist pounding!

Really, I am seriously getting real enjoyment out of your frustration!:lmao: :Clap: :popcorn:

Frustrated? LOL, you're the one making personal attacks. We'll talk some more after your meltdown is over.:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2