Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 66 - Paintsville 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Paintsville.

Not sure if Burchett played in this one or not. If anyone has info on this one, please post.
Yes, Burchett did play and well I may add. Tackett also played a good game knocking down some big shot to hold on to this game. The Blackcats had a 14 point lead and then started to turn the ball over seemingly ever trip down the floor and the Tigers took advantage of the carelessness of the Blackcats and hit there shot to make this a closer game than it should have been. Great game to watch!
4th Tiger game I've seen this year. They just get better and play with such heart. This was a fun game. This was also the type of game I like to see. I'm thinking of changeing sides. I like going to games with players listening to their coach, "yes sir" etc..... It is nice to see young men play with intensity, love for the game, and respect of their peers and coaching staff. This young tiger team is full of young raw talent and great drive, I'm switching sides, no more admission $'s from me for the Eagles.
congrats P-burg closer than I thought it would be. good luck to both teams in dist. tour. next week
stats for the Tigers?
Didn't goto the game, but was told Burchett only shot the ball 3 times and Jody Tackett had 28 points, but missed 10 free throws.

Congrats Blackcats... great effort Tigers!
Judging By The Score, Had To Be A Good Game For Both Teams

Getting Ready For Next Week.
Prestonsburg 18 10 18 20 66

Paintsville 13 7 17 27 64

Prestonsburg (14-12) -- Stumbo 11, Patrick 7, Burchett 7, Tackett 28, Gearhart 6, Tincher 5, Jamerson 1, Hall 1.
Paintsville (7-18) -- Vialpando 5, Tiller 24, Green 8, Caldwell 17, Daniels 1, Spencer 5, Hall 2, Jackson 2.
warner Wrote:4th Tiger game I've seen this year. They just get better and play with such heart. This was a fun game. This was also the type of game I like to see. I'm thinking of changeing sides. I like going to games with players listening to their coach, "yes sir" etc..... It is nice to see young men play with intensity, love for the game, and respect of their peers and coaching staff. This young tiger team is full of young raw talent and great drive, I'm switching sides, no more admission $'s from me for the Eagles.

I am sure that is welcomed thought since you hide behind a name and bash high school kids.
Paintsville is playing really well right now. Don't be surprised Monday night if these young Tigers go to Sheldon Clark and pull an upset.