Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 2009 Schedule?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have it yet? I'm definitely ready for some football already!!!:redboxer:
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone have it yet? I'm definitely ready for some football already!!!:redboxer:
Last I heard we had Boyd County in the PCB, Then Boyle County in the Cumberland Falls Bowl, Of course Belfry @ Belfry, P-burg @ Home, And Ive been hearing Sheldon Clark @ Pikeville. Plus the district games @ BL, SF, Phelps, and AC, Paintsville at home. Also from what Ive heard the Boyle County game is subject to change. Im like you though I cant wait. I havent saw this community as a whole this excited about football since the mid 90's. I bet we have 200-300 people show up the first night of spring practice!
Lexington Cath.?
If...Then Wrote:Lexington Cath.?
Nope, 2 year contract is up.

I've heard what HAIL has heard. And if that sticks it will once again be one of the toughest non-district schedules in the State.
:rockon:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Last I heard we had Boyd County in the PCB, Then Boyle County in the Cumberland Falls Bowl, Of course Belfry @ Belfry, P-burg @ Home, And Ive been hearing Sheldon Clark @ Pikeville. Plus the district games @ BL, SF, Phelps, and AC, Paintsville at home. Also from what Ive heard the Boyle County game is subject to change. Im like you though I cant wait. I havent saw this community as a whole this excited about football since the mid 90's. I bet we have 200-300 people show up the first night of spring practice!
:igiveup:
Countdown t0 spring practice!!!!! I'll be there: Go panthers!!!!!!!!!!
I pumped for the new Pikeville football!!!!!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Last I heard we had Boyd County in the PCB, Then Boyle County in the Cumberland Falls Bowl, Of course Belfry @ Belfry, P-burg @ Home, And Ive been hearing Sheldon Clark @ Pikeville. Plus the district games @ BL, SF, Phelps, and AC, Paintsville at home. Also from what Ive heard the Boyle County game is subject to change. Im like you though I cant wait. I havent saw this community as a whole this excited about football since the mid 90's. I bet we have 200-300 people show up the first night of spring practice!

:rockon: