Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th District @ Sheldon Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who plays who in the first round? and who wins this district??? and why??
I dont know the match-ups but I think that JC will win the district.
Not for sure of all the match ups but I believe it is JC Dist. to lose. Good luck to all the teams
Played at Sheldon Clark

Paintsville vs Sheldon Clark Feb 23 8:00
Pville/Sc winner vs Johnson Cent Feb 24 8:00
Lawrence vs Magoffin Feb 25 8:00

Championship Feb 27 8:00

I think there will be consolation game to determine the third team to get into the regional tournament.
The Eagles have the talent to take this district, but will need to show up every night ready to play.
I think that Johnson Central is the favorite to win. Lawrence County, Magoffin County, and Sheldon Clark are very dangerous and it wouldn't surprise me if one of those 3 teams won either.

I don't know if I'd sleep on Paintsville either, but they are young and its tournament time. Gonna be tough for this young of a team to compete for a district championship.
cart man Wrote:Played at Sheldon Clark

Paintsville vs Sheldon Clark Feb 23 8:00
Pville/Sc winner vs Johnson Cent Feb 24 8:00
Lawrence vs Magoffin Feb 25 8:00

Championship Feb 27 8:00

I think there will be consolation game to determine the third team to get into the regional tournament.

From my understanding, whoever wins the consolation game will be considered as a #3 seed for the regional tournament. That team will then play the other regional #3 seed, the consolation game loser from the 59th super-district. The winner of this "play-in" game will then advance to the regional quarterfinals and assume the role of a #2 seed.
I hope lawrence county wins their first district title in the 57th. I think they got a real good chance. Im not from lc but ive been to a few games and they play really hard and they have class.
I think the dawgs will come out as district champs...good luck dawgs..
Should be a really interesting tournament
Should be a good tournament, but it is the Eagles to lose.
I think Johnson Central and Magoffin advance to the Regional
JC and LC advance.
JC should win, but LC and SC are very capable teams ...
Sheldon Clark has to worry about Paintsville in the first round before they ever think anything about a district championship.
I think JC will win with SC and MC advancing on. SC will be at a advantage playing at home and Sparks for MC is one of the best players in the district. But you never know anyone can win on any giving night.