Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County (who's next)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First you run off a man that leads your program to 2 of the best seasons back to back in school history. Then you find a man that has a impeckable personality and work ethic and then you run him off before he ever gets started. WHO's NEXT ON THE ESTILL COUNTY CHOPPING BLOCK?:notworthy
All of the returning staff resigned as well. Bottom line is that the administration does NOT care about football or trying to continue a good program. The program will be set back years by their actions. At times I wonder how much they care about the kids playing football as well.:HitWall:

DUMB MOVE.......DUMB MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought the Coach resigned at Estill.
What I heard from some family friends within the school system that he resigned to spend more time with his family. I dont know how much truth is to that.
Whatever the case, this whole situation stinks like a fish. Estill played us (Breathitt) very well this past year.
EngineerFan Wrote:Quote removed due to rule violation.

Couple things here, football must be a big part of his life because he took a school that had not EVER had 2 seasons in a row where they won as many games as they did. Now, I am not connected or any relation to anyone including Mike.

As for the other coaches resigning at this point not having a head coach or probably not being able to find one, I am sure their attitudes are "WHO CARES" so CYA!
EngineerFan Wrote:Quote moved due to rule Violations

Very poor show of class to post something like that even if it was true. But you said "U HEARD" in other words RUMOR. Why hurt a man character by posting a rumor!
EngineerFan Wrote:Quote removed due to rule violation

Now what are they gonna do?
dont know and dont know who they are looking at but next year estill is gonna suck really bad, so bad that powell county will probably beat them as bad as i hated to say that
EngineerFan Wrote:dont know and dont know who they are looking at but next year estill is gonna suck really bad, so bad that powell county will probably beat them as bad as i hated to say that

Is Powell Co. pretty good or just saying EC is gonna be that bad?
well estill will be getting a new coaching staff and they wont be use to what there offense is unless it is a coach who runs the ball
EngineerFan Wrote:well estill will be getting a new coaching staff and they wont be use to what there offense is unless it is a coach who runs the ball

Well, all I can say is, "GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!!"

This imagine is one that probably would be suitable sitting on the A.D.'s desk. :flush:
i totally agree with the image thing and the AD does need to lose his job bc he isnt doing Estill any good by making coaches resign
EngineerFan Wrote:i totally agree with the image thing and the [B]AD does need to lose his job[/B] bc he isnt doing Estill any good by making coaches resign

You could make a case for this for the last 3 or 4 years.
yea it would be nice if Authur Ballard was fired or forced to resign
EngineerFan Wrote:yea it would be nice if Authur Ballard was fired or forced to resign

This program has lost 5 games in the past two years (4 of which to Breathitt) not to mention they played the state runner up in the regional final game (farthest any Estill Co. team has been) and now you have 0 coaches on staff, and have already ran off another head coach before he even had a chance to have a press conference. This is sad, talk about a big turnaround.
yup and it sure is
Trenches07 Wrote:Is Powell Co. pretty good or just saying EC is gonna be that bad?

Powell County is on the rise, they are working hard and trying to be the best they can be. Better than they have ever been. In my eyes i see Powell turning into a football school, judging by the way their basketball team is doing. lol
From what I hear on another site, Estill may still work it out with Luttrel.
Estill has got to be doing something soon bc football is right around the corner for weightlifting meets and stuff and conditioning
EngineerFan Wrote:Estill has got to be doing something soon bc football is right around the corner for weightlifting meets and stuff and conditioning

The weight lifting side of things is fine, but they do need a coach soon.
Lucky13 Wrote:The weight lifting side of things is fine, but they do need a coach soon.

This has been a very odd situation for the Estill faithful. I cant help to think this is hard on the loyal fans that follow EC football and there emotions of weather or not they want to continue to support them because of the bonehead operations and management of they team.
Trenches07 Wrote:This has been a very odd situation for the Estill faithful. I cant help to think this is hard on the loyal fans that follow EC football and there emotions of weather or not they want to continue to support them because of the bonehead operations and management of they team.

I'd say you're right, if the rumors about the staff are true that speaks volumes. The staff were loyal fans who follow EC football, and according to the rumors every staff member is gone, what a great way to treat a team who just set numerous school records.
Lucky13 Wrote:I'd say you're right, if the rumors about the staff are true that speaks volumes. The staff were loyal fans who follow EC football, and according to the rumors every staff member is gone, what a great way to treat a team who just set numerous school records.

Surely now :HitWall: Mr. Ballard see's the urgency in his careless actions and to get it done!!:ChairHit:
Ballard does not know what he is doing bc if he did we would have a coach but he dont, him and some other adminstration ppl ran off jones and they didnt meet a couple simple requirements by luttrell so he does not know what hes doing. i guess he thinks the kids can coach themselves in games
Patriot Wrote:From what I hear on another site, Estill may still work it out with Luttrel.
As of last night they are trying to work it out with Luttrell BUT the money situation and the support that the administration puts into the program will still be lacking. The losers in all of this mess are the kids. Here is the bottom line IMO for the A.D.... Pay your coaches as if you want to win, take better care of your facilities , give them the equipment that they need to win , support your team and fans , treat the program as if it matters. If they don't do these things then Estill will turn into another Phelps.:please:
Lutrell is still in the picture, but threads like this do not help the situation. They are full of untruths and inconsistencies! Does anybody really believe the adm at Estill is trying to destroy the program. That is the farthest from the truth! They want the best possible Coach that can be found and the best for the kids!
srixon2 Wrote:Lutrell is still in the picture, but threads like this do not help the situation. They are full of untruths and inconsistencies! Does anybody really believe the adm at Estill is trying to destroy the program. That is the farthest from the truth! They want the best possible Coach that can be found and the best for the kids!

No its not they are trying to destroy the program. Its just that they dont support football and some other sports like they should. They wana get by with as little as possible. Like those 2 cabooses that are eye sores, its embarsing. Thanks to those who fixed the one beside the field house its alot better. Little things like that should not ever get that bad. To have pride in field and facilities you must have pride in your PROGRAM which I think the ADM does not have.:Angry07:
I don't believe that for a second! There is no way a principal or AD would purposely not support our football program. The football and basketball gates pay for almost every other sport at the high school. I guarantee you they give football every ounce of support they can. I'm sure they will give you those caboose's, if you want to move them..
On the other site I referred to earlier, Coach Luttrel himself said it's not about the money at all. He is in a situation where money isn't the most important thing.
Pages: 1 2