Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Pikeville Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please Vote on this one too. As the poll will be attached to the front page.

If Paintsville wins they claim the district title. If Pikeville loses they fall to the 3rd spot.

If pikeville wins I dont know who in the hell would win district. :Hammer3:
Going with the TIgers in this one.
Paintsville
Paintsville 66
Pikeville 20
Painstville 40
Pikeville 15
Pikeville bounces back and wins 42-28
I have watched both play and Paintsville has SPURTS on offensive thats hard to stop so i pick the tigers in a thriller 41-35
Paintsville
I look for Pikeveill to kill Painstville in this one my score 58-20 Go Panthers
Paintsville by a td
paintsville
Little bit of a homer there cards....lol. Paintsville has given up 50pts to a VERY good Johnson Central team and Pikeville allowed 52 to a Hazard team Paintsville thumped last week by 36 I believe. If you go by numbers of a common opponent you'd think Paintsville in a blow out. I'm going with Paintsville but by a 2 TD win.
Paintsville - 35
Pikeville - 21
I don't think one can look at the Paintsville/Hazard v Hazard/Pikeville game as a comparison.
I do look for Paintsville to win and take the district title.
It just might be a little different at Pikeville.
I thank Paintsville's offense will be to much for Pikeville
Paintsville 28
Pikeville 14
i think paintsville will get this one, good luck to both teams!
i'll take Paintsville in this one. If they play like they did against hazard then they'll win by atleast 2 td's
Paintsville's going to bring home the district championship for the first time since 1985...
Paintsville:42
Pikeville: 21
TERMINATOR X Wrote:Paintsville's going to bring home the district championship for the first time since 1985...
Paintsville:42
Pikeville: 21

I didnt realize it had been that long.
this should be a good game until the 2nd half and paintsville will pull away.

paintsville- 42

pikeville-21
I have to give the nod to the tigers. They have been the most consistent and I think they win this one in a tight one.
Pikeville playing their homecoming game.....I hope they can pull it out :thumb:
What happens if Hazard, Pikeville and Paintsville end up with 1 district loss each?
Who would be 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Based on the hazard and pikeville score how could you not go with paintsville. I think they will do it in a big way.
paintsville-42
pikeville-14
i like paintsville in this one
Old School Wrote:What happens if Hazard, Pikeville and Paintsville end up with 1 district loss each?
Who would be 1st, 2nd and 3rd

If this happens then it is a 3 way tie in the district. I'm not for sure but i think it goes by out of district opponents that the team has beaten.

Can somebody with the info. help me out on this one?
pikeville wins 28-18
everybody's hero Wrote:If this happens then it is a 3 way tie in the district. I'm not for sure but i think it goes by out of district opponents that the team has beaten.

Can somebody with the info. help me out on this one?
Here you go.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=12941
Paintsville.

Pikeville has died for the season.
Depends on which Pikeville team shows up.

The team that I watched roll over Prestonsburg:

Pikeville - 42
Paintsville - 14

The team that played Hazard, although I didn't attend the game I still believe Pikeville is the much better team:

Pikeville - 21
Paintsville - 13

IMO Paintsville is OVERRATED.
Even though Hazard thumped pikeville and paintsville thumped hazard i still think :

Pikeville---49
Paintsville-42
OT
Pages: 1 2