Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Prestonsburg 2/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts & Predictions?

I'll take Prestonsburg at home on senior night by 12.

Best of luck to both!
Prestonsburg by 11.
P-burg by about 15
Prestonsburg by 48
Pburge by 15.
I'm going with the Blackcats by 17.
Prestonburg by 15
Everybody by 50........so sad!
P-burg should win this one by 12 or so. Belfry seems to be down. Ican remember when Belfry was always in the top 5 of the region and was always there at the end but they have slip lately. Good luck to both teams.
oldvik20 Wrote:P-burg should win this one by 12 or so. Belfry seems to be down. Ican remember when Belfry was always in the top 5 of the region and was always there at the end but they have slip lately. Good luck to both teams.

It seems like Belfry always has that one standout player and the rest are role players. Not really the case this season as they don't have one true standout player, but they do however have one true basketball player being sophomore guard Hairston. The rest are really athletic, but excel at football or another sport.

The Pirates are dangerous, but when it comes to true basketball skill they simply don't have as much as years past.
Belfry has a little guard that is quick. they got some decent players .they might just need a coach. pburg by 15
lil dog Wrote:Belfry has a little guard that is quick. they got some decent players .they might just need a coach. pburg by 15

I believe you are correct! Belfry doesn't use the talent they do have. Altizer is way better and he hustles like no one on the team, Pinson is 6'6 and may get to play 30 seconds a game and they sure couldn't do any worse than this team is doing.
Belfry is waaaay down this year. P-Burg wins going away by 20.
I love P-burg but I will say belfey by 6.